Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream Last Night

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dream Last Night

Postby crazyhorse69 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:11 pm

Hello All,

I'm looking for some dream interpretation, last night I had a dream I was setting under a metal tin roof covered space, with some chairs on it, I was setting in one of the chairs and it was raining, it was a cold climate because I was wearing alot of clothes. Anyways a group of dudes come down and surround me almost as if they had come annoy me or cause trouble, it was a mix of ethnic races, a black guy, mexican, and a white guy who seemed to be in charge of these dudes. In the dream I got the impression that black guy who set down beside me was suppose to shoot me in the head, he had a gun, but something in him wouldn't allow him to shoot me his conscious or something, so he ended up putting the gun in his mouth and shooting himself, the mexican dude in the group had sat down behind me who also had a gun, but I turned around in the dream and shot and killed him, after that, I walked up to the white guy who I apparently knew somehow and started talking to him, a truck came down and got the two bodies and drove off, then I woke up, I have no clue what the hell that was all about.

Another dream just about a month ago, I dreamed I saw my dad, but he was sick and died, and I buried him under this massive tree, and I remember such a loss,My dad's been dead 8 years now and I dont understand why he would come to me in my dreams, maybe I've never grieved his loss or him leaving I dont know.

If there's any place I get a dream interpretation I'd appreciate it
crazyhorse69
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream Last Night

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:47 pm

Different ethnics the black will solve their own problem instead of solving your white problem,
You will solve the mexican problem,( shooting means sending a message and killing means helping to have a problem solved).
If a deceased person died again means there is a danger for one of his children.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion