Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I Delivered A Baby

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I Delivered A Baby

Postby MikeDreams » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:22 am

Preface: My friend and co-worker is my age and 6 months pregnant (Not my baby). This is the dream she had:

My co-worker dreamed that we were at work and there was a massive snowstorm. We were snowed in and she went into labor. Due to the weather, she couldn't go to the hospital and medics couldn't come get her. I delivered her baby in the office.

Thoughts?

Thanks for any feedback you can provide.
MikeDreams
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I Delivered A Baby

Postby ShadowDream » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:29 am

A secondhand dream is more difficult to interpret. A dream without the dreamers feelings is also difficult to interpret. Emotions are as imported as the visuals in the dream.

She may feel she cannot provide a home for the child. She can't go to get help and help can't come to her. She may feel alone, having no support in bringing the child into this world. She may want a partner to help with the child, you or someone with your qualities. There maybe an element about purity in the dream represented in the whiteness of the snow keeping her from being the mother she wants to be.
ShadowDream
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: I Delivered A Baby

Postby MikeDreams » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:48 am

Thanks for the feedback. I don't want to give to much of her personal life away but her bf/baby daddy walked out on her. He's a low life former drug abuser and became very distant during her pregnancy and eventually left. So it makes sense when you mention the need of the qualities of a good man.
MikeDreams
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion