Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My dear sister, I miss you.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

My dear sister, I miss you.

Postby sonja179 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:39 am

Night dreams- A cure or curse of loneliness?

As a little child I spent summers with cows and large kennel dogs. I missed their presence during the winter.
I'm 18. When I was younger I had night dreams about strong bonds/relationships with an animal, e.g. a gentle, friendly elephant (he made me pregnant I think). I miss him. I also had a dream about breastfeeding abandoned puppies and a dream about sneaking out at night to be with a huge gentle mother deer and her little calf. She accepted me as her own. Her body warmth made me sleepy. I fell a sleep by her side in the forest.

At first I had a few dreams about a girl best friend figure. Nowadays I have dreams about not losing sight of my own beautiful fragile baby daughter(doesn't exist in real life) and dreams about me and a little sister. We try to survive together without home and family. I protect her, take care of her and stay with her 24/7. It's winter. We both have warm jackets and small backpacks where we carry necessities such as a tiny amount of food. If she's tired of walking I piggy back her. If I lose sight of her she will disappear from me forever. When I wake up I get lonely because she's no longer with me. I miss her!
In one dream I and a twin sister were young darker skinned girls in a terrorist run village.( I've had many night dreams of people with darker skin and black hair) Our plan was to escape together with the help of a journalist/reporter white woman on her around the world journey. I was pushed from behind into a strong river by two terrorist men. They laughed as they told my sister what they had done. She cried and was worried. She pulled up my heavy wet body on a tiny shore/beach at the end/side of the river. She sat on the beach and held my heavy wet pale head on her lap as she cried.

Songs that sort of describe my feelings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmjwdUzUegY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGBpyBGQDfE

My drawings: file:///C:/Users/Sonja/Downloads/20181211_224618.png
file:///C:/Users/Sonja/Downloads/PhotoEditor_20181216_123934410.jpg (in this drawing I drew me more like a mother figure, not sister)

I tried, but it's impossible to capture the beauty of my baby daughter on paper. I remember looking into her big dark shiny eyes and gently holding my warm hand on her fragile beautiful head with tiny soft black strands of hair.
sonja179
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion