Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Playing basketball

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Playing basketball

Postby jsr76 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:36 am

Early this morning I dreamed I was playing basketball on a team,college level I think. My teammates and I wore white jerseys;the opposing team wore navy blue. I didn't see any names on either. One of my teammates started to pass the ball to me,but I shook my head no and pointed to a different teammate who was in a better position. As they passed the ball,I moved up the court. I saw a clear opening to the basket,but I didn't take it because they passed to a third teammate who was standing in the three-point range. He faked a defender and ran towards the basket. He made a jump shot but missed. One of our teammates caught the rebound and passed it,but it was caught by an opposing player. I happened to see a young African-American girl in her late teens maybe early 20s standing at the edge of the court. She had a playpen set up and baby sat in it. I saw the opposing player move to take a shot,so I tried to block him. He missed and one of my teammates got the ball back. His shot missed and bounced into the playpen. The young girl dragged the playpen out to the floor and started to change the baby,almost as if we weren't there. She didn't return the ball and we couldn't continue the game without it,so we all sat down and waited.
jsr76
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Playing basketball

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:37 pm

Any kind of ball game means argument and fight in a matter.

White jerseys means honesty and right with you,
Blue jerseys means money related matters.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Gus Who » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:20 pm

... this is about playing ball inn the play-pen (no one scoring ...) as in Twitter :computer: and the net. ... as a baby takes center stage ... and the crap ...

:whistling: ... like the government shutting down (as the ball is in the baby’s court!)
May...day... GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM... also very stupid world leaders talking tough about war...

There is only one way out of this ... ‘End Time’ ... try too hang on ( too cents wise!)

See @ least I told you ahead of time ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:40 pm

this may seem a silly question .. but do you like basketball ???

Basketball
To dream that you are playing basketball indicates teamwork and cooperation.
There is a situation in your waking life where you will need the cooperation and assistance of others in order to achieve a common goal.
Perhaps you are standing in the way of your own progress and need to ask for help.
To see a basketball in your dream suggests that you need to make the first move.
You also need to concentrate and focus on your goals.
*Please See Also Dunk.
Last edited by aussie_musician on Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby jsr76 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:12 am

Not really. I check scores and goings-on in the league when I read the news,but I don't play it. I think you are right about standing in the way of my progress because what stands out to me about the dream is all the missed baskets the players made,like I literally "missed my shot" at something.
jsr76
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby aussie_musician » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:08 pm

keep trying ..

a team doesn't become a champion overnight ..

and even then .. they have stumbles along the way .. just look at GSW .. :)
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion