Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Sand, sand, sand...

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Sand, sand, sand...

Postby bjw80 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:34 am

I had a very clear dream of renting a holiday home with my partner in the mountains, it was beautiful and all felt calm. We were asleep in the rental house when The owners walked in and woke us to say hello. I went to open the front door to let them out and the hall way was full of sand building up in mounds Under the hall carpet. I started to sweep it up with a dust pan and brush but was sternly stopped by the owners and told to 'let the sand flow dear'. confused in the dream, i woke up at this point. Please could anyone help to interpret this? Many thanks in advance :)
bjw80
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Sand, sand, sand...

Postby Nashelle » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:51 pm

An interesting dream but quite heard to decipher! Taking it step by step might help throw some light on a meaning...
You are having a good time in someone else's house ie you've borrowed their home. The owners call in to say hello, which is a little strange. As you try to show them out sand pours in. It piles up under the rug and it makes me think of the expression 'sweeping problems under the carpet'. The owners don't seem worried about this and tell you to let the sand flow, which could pethaps be interpreted as 'let it all out'. If the sand represents problems it would seem that thw problems are more to do with material or solid items rather than emotions. The sands of time flow and you can't stop them even if you try so trying to wrap the sand out is futile. The owners don't seem to be unhappy so that is encouraging. Hope this gives you some food for thought :)
Nashelle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:30 pm

Pebbles and sand is interpreted as money and benefit.
If one dreamt he was walking in the sand means he will have a job to supply his
life.
If dreamt he was eating sand or collected some pebbles means he will save some
money.
If dreamt he gave someone some sand means he will do him a favor and goodness.
sand may also mean : 1- being busy for religion material affairs .
2- Money and benefit 3- honor but with pain and suffer.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby aussie_musician » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:35 pm

"like sand through the hour glass, so are the days of our lives" ..

:lol:

:banghead: its the first thing that came to mind ..

why didn't the owners knock first, to enter ???

Sand
To see sand in your dream signifies a shift in perspective or a change in your attitude.
Consider the familiar phrase, "the sands of time" in which it may be suggesting that you are wasting your time or letting time pass you by.
If the sand is wet, then it indicates that you are lacking a sense of balance in your life.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion