Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I went to the afterlife

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I went to the afterlife

Postby Ayoromantic » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:43 am

In my dream I had began to like a kid named Mountain, I think he was slightly mentally challenged and his teacher would always scream at him. We would always walk home holding hands. One day while we were walking home I saw a dead lady babbling about us and God and I said she was just crazy. We had kept walking on except the whole land had transformed into lakes, palm trees, and vivid green grass. I had realized we weren't on Earth anymore and I said to him all we have to do is run up this mountain (it was actually a hill) and we could go back. We shared our dreams about each other while we ran up the hill. The dream then shifted to us both walking into a small wood building as ghosts and asked when the Ruptures had died (our last name) and she said 1917. Mountain had said something like, "oh yeah we had started killing people that's why." I started giggling and he mentioned something about clubbing. There were also two children standing next to us which I think may have been ours. One had blonde hair to his shoulder and had a black turtleneck on and I forgot what the other one looked like. I also remember remarking how I wish I could've spent at least one more moment with my mother when I was alive and I felt very sad about it.
Ayoromantic
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I went to the afterlife

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:37 pm

A mentally challenged with you means a slight sorrow with you.
You were in heaven with beautiful scenery means you will receive a good tiding news soon in a few weeks,
A dead woman means an ignorant woman who is like a dead and does not listen to the advises.
Going up a hill means achieving a big goal.
Running means a happiness.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion