Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Selling mobile phones

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Selling mobile phones

Postby wowedonce » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:38 am

Bizarre dream where I was selling phones to this girl, she wanted a n95 which is a very old phone but was the most advanced of its time, I showed her a few and she wasn't interested. I drove her and her friends to a parking lot, when I got out a kid I knew from high school ran up to the two girls and jumped on them knees first and knocked them over. He walked off and stood with his back to me and started pissing, I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned round and pisses on me. I walk off and decide to get revenge later I come up to him pick him up and start slamming his head into the ground like a lumberjack, I do it multiple times and even on the edge of a wooden decking we were standing on. I leave him for dead and then I decide to make a run for it. On the way out the estate a car blocks my way and I see it's police. I am then arrested and I say nothing, silence. Turns out the policemen is going out with my sister (I don't have a sister) and I say if you love my sister you won't arrest me.
wowedonce
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion