Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Never ending dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Never ending dream

Postby Dexter » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:27 pm

in this dream I am in my past life with my ex whom I had a not so good relationship , the dream is about mundane life nothing sexual really , halfway through the dream I am asked what about my current wife by someone it could be anyone ...the problem then for me is that in the dream I have not contacted her for months and have not heard from her for months . have no idea why I am in the present situation and have no idea how to get back to my current happy life ..I wake up covered in sweat and it is so real I have to check she is next to me ….any insight please ..this has been going on for ages and happens very frequently xx thank you for listening
Dexter
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Never ending dream

Postby aussie_musician » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:27 pm

what was the question about your current wife .. ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion