Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Two Dreams

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Two Dreams

Postby techiedude » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:58 pm

Age 35, one dream is new the other has repeated itself

Old Dream (Had this many times):
I just seem to be somewhere, a bunch of people dressed to the nine in fancy clothes, some with medals, some look like politicians (whats weird is this is space), they're talking about who I was? then says we had to erase the memories, someone points and says that's all your stuff, its a medal you wear around your neck, and a coat (like military style), I put them on and people look and I hear "does he remember" and they stare then start talking to themselves. Its weird, literally in a dream, no one can tell me "who i am" and that they removed memories, that's it, every time right before I wake up they say "Put him back" lol, totally messed up and thats it. All I know is location is a ship or some sort and no I don't think I'm an alien, I just find it odd.

New Dream (First time last night):

The details, colors, objects were vivid. Just seem to be asking a shop keeper questions, the first was "What can I buy here and take to the bank and they'll exchange for cash", thinking I was asking about gold (Theres a guy next to me that it seems im doing this for as a favor because he needs cash and all i have is plastic on me), he said nothing, then I asked for a ring (Ironically recently was looking at engagement rings), he first brings out what looks like an all natural uncut ruby, its weirdly large and pulls out a band and says he can fit this, while I'm doing this I notice two twins walk by in teal jackets, a few moments later i see them wearing brown, the job is old, the people are dressed like nazis during the 30s (though all seem happy, and going about their business). What was weird is I paid with my credit card, one from my wallet, I have a weird habit of looking at the last digits to find them in my wallet, and it was my CC. Again details, I realized I didn't feel like I was there and walked outside, 1000s of people all walking around, no cars, looked like a subway and or train station above people were going to, all wearing nazi arm bands. I saw myself in a mirror, I was dressed well like me.

Maybe meaningless junk dreams, but #1 repeats weekly, always the same, new dream again, I didn't type it all but the details, the voices, writing on walls was German, the shop keeping was a strong german accent guy, I spoke english.....no hostilities, no meanness nothing, it was just like i was shopping at a store in RL.....
techiedude
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion