Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Pink Poop

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Pink Poop

Postby nancydrrr » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:21 am

Last night I dreamed I had a nice, big, healthy poop. And when I looked at it, it was the loveliest shade of pink. I remember thinking it looked like cake frosting. I was not concerned about my health, just puzzled about the odd color. I've done some googling and haven't found much info about the symbolism of pink feces. Anyone?
nancydrrr
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Pink Poop

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:19 pm

Feces of livestock mean money and blessing.
If one dreamt had much livestock feces means he will receive plenty of blessings.
Human feces mean immoral money.
If one dreamt he had feces in his bed means he will spend part of his money for his
wife.
If one dreamt he covered his feces with dirt means he will hide his money.
If dreamt he was eating people's feces means he will earn immoral money.
If dreamt feces coming out of his mouth means he obliges people to thank him each
time he does something.
If dreamt he put his feces in an unknown place means he will spend his money in a
way that has no reward.
If dreamt his body was polluted by feces means he will commit a sin.
If dreamt he had Diarrhea means he will spend his money lavishly.
If dreamt his feces was like a flood means he will have a sorrow from the governor.
If dreamt he was walking among feces or he was drowned in the feces means he will
have a suffering from the governor.
If dreamt he tread on the feces and fell down and all of his body was polluted means
the governor will tease him.
Feces or diarrhea in its place may mean:1- an opening in the life 2- spending money
for his wife 3- rescue from a sorrow.
So feces means money and pink means a happiness,
A cake like thing means a scientific happiness.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion