Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

a FIRST time i dreamt about this! FINALLY!! :)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

a FIRST time i dreamt about this! FINALLY!! :)

Postby abbynormal » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:41 pm

i dreamt that i was back in the military but it was on the day that i ETS'ed [Expiration Term of Service], my hair was shaggy and i just wanted to get the H outta there yet just the same i lingered a bit and took my time emptying my barracks and duty station wall lockers, and my duty station locker had for some reason been transferred to some engineering place near the hospital i was stationed at, and the place was full of hostile civil servants who made no secret of their antipathy towards me, i'd ask them questions and either get stone-faced silence or something smart-alecky. my respective lockers were full of the stuff of a 4-year enlistment, and there was always more stuff behind the stuff i grabbed and hauled off to my car in the parking lot. i eventually realized that i should go to the personnel office and sign out. i went there and they told me that i didn't really have to do that until i got back home to the closest military post to where i lived. out of a decade or more of recurring army dreams, this was the FIRST one where i was actually LEAVING IT BEHIND! :) i wonder what that foretells? :idea:
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

a FIRST time i dreamt about this FINALLY

Postby inpuri » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:25 am

There are already pages of discussion about this. No need for yet another thread.

But, yes, it is literally from stock images. We already know this.
http://fuerteventura-tipps.eu/
inpuri
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: a FIRST time i dreamt about this! FINALLY!! :)

Postby raymond1234 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:00 pm

abbynormal wrote:i dreamt that i was back in the military but it was on the day that i ETS'ed [Expiration Term of Service], my hair was shaggy and i just wanted to get the H outta there yet just the same i lingered a bit and took my time emptying my barracks and duty station wall lockers, and my duty station locker had for some reason been transferred to some engineering place near the hospital i was stationed at, and the place was full of hostile civil servants who made no secret of their antipathy towards me, i'd ask them questions and either get stone-faced silence or something smart-alecky. my respective lockers were full of the stuff of a 4-year enlistment, and there was always more stuff behind the stuff i grabbed and hauled off to my car in the parking lot. i eventually realized that i should go to the personnel office and sign out. i went there and they told me that i didn't really have to do that until i got back home to the closest military post to where i lived. out of a decade or more of recurring army dreams, this was the FIRST one where i was actually LEAVING IT BEHIND! :) i wonder what that foretells? :idea:

I think that cleaning our your wall locker was a way of cleaning out your old baggage related to your service.

The civilians were the opposite of your military life. They represented the anger towards the military or people you worked with.

When you were told to out-process stateside, it was like astral travel. A part of your consciousness leave your bad memories behind and starting over.

I think it is a sign of you processing some lingering anger or resentment.

Just a few ideas.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: a FIRST time i dreamt about this! FINALLY!! :)

Postby abbynormal » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:15 pm

^^^thank you Raymond :) that is prolly very apt.
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion