Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

"The First Shot"

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

"The First Shot"

Postby tresspassD » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:36 am

I dreamt I was in WWII charging through terrain with a platoon and my dog at my side. But everything was happening as if it were being filmed for a movie and the movie was called "The First Shot" We were making our way to the objective and we had received word that the German military had developed a high tech army with robots and , laser guns etc. But they were having trouble getting their troops to the location. So the hope was that we would complete the mission without firing a single shot. We got to a tall hill and at the top was our objective. We started charging toward it and a handful of German troops started to appear but it was not the super army, just basic soldiers. We stormed them and without firing our guns overtook them since they were so few. However when we neared the top of the hill there was more. We stopped to formulate a plan but noticed the super army had rallied behind us. We had no choice as we were flanked on both sides, and greatly overpowered, to charge. I looked at my dog and said something like farewell and we ran toward the upper army and they started firing on us and the film and the dream ended.
tresspassD
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: "The First Shot"

Postby Batman » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:17 pm

I don’t think you get the jist of the dream ... do you want to take the 1st shot?
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Return to General Dream Discussion