Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Cars

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Cars

Postby ArizonaKen222 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:17 am

In real life I own two new cars that are paid off and I never think about cars. In my dream, I own a large garage and went out to the garage one night - and there was a caretaker guy I knew who cared after the property. He started to show me all of these new cars that I owned. There must have been 7 of them, covered in dust and just sitting there. New Jeeps, a few sports cars and a truck or two. And I thought, how much do I owe on these? Why haven’t they dropped by to repossess them, I haven’t made payment on any of these in over two years (since I was divorced). How can I possibly pay all of the payments - maybe I can sell some of them and make payment arrangements? It was very strange - and these were very nice, classy looking vehicles. I had him dust off a Maserati and I took it out for a drive - and then I woke up.

I don’t know what the message is, or what it possibly means.

I do own an Audi and a Jeep. I own my own home, and have been divorced for over two years and am now single with adult kids. But it was a very strange dream. What could the message be? The meaning?
ArizonaKen222
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion