Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Funeral

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Funeral

Postby CrownofScarlet » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:17 pm

I had just planned my funeral and felt anxious. I started worrying that I wouldn't die as planned on Thursday. If I didn't die and didn't have a funeral, where would I go? What would I do? I started asking work to let me stay late hoping no one would notice I didnt die Thursday. Total anxiety about not dying.
CrownofScarlet
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Funeral

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:08 pm

A funeral means 1- a wedding ceremony 2- having a managing position
Death is interpreted as removing a constraint to achieve a better after life.
So, death means a problem will be solved.
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Funeral

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:50 pm

a funeral should mean that something is coming to end ..

and that of a new start ..

Funeral
To dream of your own funeral symbolizes an ending to a situation or aspect of yourself.
You may be repressing some of your feelings or parts of yourself.
Thus, the dream may be a signal for you to recognize and acknowledge those feelings.
Instead of confronting a situation, you are dealing with it by burying it and trying to forget about it.
If you are nearing death, a funeral dream may relate to your feelings/anxieties about your own death.
To dream that you are at somebody else's funeral signifies that you are burying an old relationship and closing the lid on the past.
You may be letting go some of the feelings (resentment, anger, hostility toward someone) that you have been clinging onto.
To dream that you are attending a funeral for a still-living parent suggests that you need to separate yourself from your parent's restrictions and confines.
The symbolic death may give you the courage you need to take the next step toward your independence and autonomy.
To dream that you are at the funeral of an unknown person suggests that something in your life needs to put to rest or put aside so that you can make room for something new.
You need to investigate further what aspect or component of your life you need to let go.
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion