Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Panicking and running home

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Panicking and running home

Postby Olivia_TKD » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:17 am

I'm 16 and live with my parents, and in my dream I'm in the same house and the same town in real life living with them.
My mom is at work, and my dad goes to work later in the day, and even though it's starting to get dark, after he leaves, I grab my skateboard (I don't skateboard in real life ?), And go downtown. I go to a grocery store that has a small Chinese restaurant in it and sit down and eat a little bit of food. Shortly after, I get a text from my mom, wondering where I'm at, and asking me to come home. I walk outside, it's completely dark, already 8:00, hours have passed. I'm surprised she's not more concerned. So as I start skateboarding back, about halfway home I end up running instead because I'm trying to skateboard up this HUGE hill. And I'm running but only at about half my normal running speed. While I'm running I feel a panic. As I get closer to my house I go by an auto body shop that's still open, and one of the guys stops me to try to flirt with me, which makes me panic even more, and I keep running home. And when I finally get home to my mom, I kiss her on the cheek and apologize for being late, I ask her if she's eaten, and all she can say is this, in such a sad and depressed tone, "All my family ever does anymore is part with me."
And that's where my dream ended.
Olivia_TKD
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Panicking and running home

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:15 pm

Skateboarding means a pleasant life and free living.
Running means a happiness,
Darkness is a symbol for misleading in the way of mind .You don't know the answer for the essential questions like: Where did I come here to this world? , ... Where am I going to? ,,, What Is the ultimate goal of this world ?... What should I do here?... Is there any pattern for true way of life? ... is it hard to do? what is the last version ?...
Dark may also mean: 1- being thoughtful 2- wandering 3- closure of the affairs 4- innovation in the religion 5- misleading.
Fear in the dream is interpreted safety and secure.
Please update,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion