Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My dead friend came back to life

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

My dead friend came back to life

Postby mckenziehall » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:21 am

This dream was not recent (about a month ago) so forgive me if this isn't detailed. My best friend died this summer and last month I had a dream about her. We were in class (a class that, in real life, I had but she did not) and she was sitting beside me. I asked her what she was doing here and she replied that she was never dead. I was confused by what she meant (did she dig out of her grave or did she fake her death?). Nonetheless, I was so happy to see her that I didn't ask any questions. I didn't hug her or touch her, I just admired the fact that she was here, beside me. I woke up wondering if she was really dead. I knew the truth but I just continued to deceive myself, wanting to be happy and have a little bit of hope for just a few moments longer.
mckenziehall
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: My dead friend came back to life

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:20 pm

If a deceased person said I am not dead means her situation in the after life limbo grave life for her soul is very good.
Also dreaming a deceased person is a symbol that means a forgotten job or something got impossible will be OK for you,
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: My dead friend came back to life

Postby mckenziehall » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:48 pm

I just had another dream where she came back to life. In this dream, I knew I was hallucinating and I had schizophrenia even though I don’t have schizophrenia in real life. I didn’t figure this out until the end of the dream. We spent time together and just when I wanted to hug her, she went to the bathroom and didn’t come back.
mckenziehall
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion