Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Hanging on to a Truck

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Hanging on to a Truck

Postby ks1458 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:41 am

So it was Thanksgiving and I had jury duty at 5:30. I was worried that I would miss Thanksgiving. I went to a cafe to get something to eat. I ended up loosing track of time and missing jury duty so I was like "oh well, I'llet's probably go to prison. Then my family showed up. We were all getting into cars and I was wondering what car I should get into. My mom said she said she had an extended cab and could fit me in the back of her truck. So we go to her truck and I see my Aunt and Uncle the re. No one opens the door. My mom gets in and the truck starts driving off. I hang on to the back of the truck and they are yelling something at me from the inside. I flip them off, still hanging on the back of the truck. Next scene my mom comes back to get me. I demand an explanation and she is able to say nothing.
ks1458
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Hanging on to a Truck

Postby ks1458 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:43 am

I think it has a lot to do with my family and not feeling supported by them despite the fact that I have tried to maintain relationships with them. Basically it feels like a sign to let go. The jury duty thing might be a reminder that I have opinions that matter.
ks1458
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion