Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Accelerating trains and cars, but being able to control them

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Accelerating trains and cars, but being able to control them

Postby scotty25 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:58 pm

Hey!

I'm not sure why, but I've been getting weird dreams like this recently. It's like bad situations, but I've been able to control them.

I dreamed I was on a runaway steam train. It was going quite fast. I ran down to the section where the Driver could have been, and there was no Driver. Never driven a train before, but I managed to slow the train down and stop the train.

In another dream about a train, it was a diesel passenger train. It wouldn't stop at a station. I ran towards the Driver's cab and hit an emergency stop button several times, and the train came to a stop at the platform.

I've just woken up now from a nap. I dreamt I was in a car. It was so weird - I was in the Drivers seat, but my Nan was somehow driving the car from behind. It was racing along. She's never driven before, and she kept accelerating. It went up to 89 mph. The limit on the road was 70mph. I managed to slow the car down to safety.

Why do I keep getting dreams of things that are kinda running away, but I'm able to stop them or bring them to safety? I don't understand what it means?

Thanks! :)
scotty25
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Accelerating trains and cars, but being able to control

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:58 pm

A train means a big organization or company to work at.
A car also means a smaller work,
No driver means no director but you as a trustee will stop the old work.
Please update in a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Accelerating trains and cars but being able to control them

Postby inpuri » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:11 am

I also ran with the P0141 for ages. Might be throttle body or spark related. The poor acceleration.
http://fuerteventura-tipps.eu/
inpuri
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to General Dream Discussion