Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

out of the blue

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

out of the blue

Postby Letz B. Frank » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:51 am

i fell asleep this afternoon and went right into a dream I was out for about 20 minutes and i had a dream i was making out with a girl i know. It was very real and the funny part is i havent seen her or even considered doing anything with her. What does this mean?
Letz B. Frank
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: out of the blue

Postby Gus Who » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:15 am

Okay, determine who she is to you? Try narrowing your scope to 10 things.

List them... Frank!
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world... stay looney Tune inn by PM me as Thy website is cited all dummies to enter ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Letz B. Frank » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:45 am

!. she is a friend
2. she is someone with the same bloodtype.
3. She is a fellow health person.
4. She is a seeker of wisdom.
5.She is an encourager.
6.she is a confidant
7. She is a helper.
8.She is someone who has been in many dreams of mine.
9. She is a fellow dreamer.
10. She is an attractive friend.
That was tough to get ten things.
Letz B. Frank
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:26 pm

Now Frankly put those 10 things together and she should symbolize someone or something that you “hook up with” (as become intimate with) as you move forward... :creeping: (as you “love” to be with/ doing - her name??? ... as in a project or pet name... )
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world... stay looney Tune inn by PM me as Thy website is cited all dummies to enter ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Letz B. Frank » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:33 pm

thank you awesome this is actually what the women i am seeking to be with is already.
Letz B. Frank
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:43 pm

Then you want to pursue that road, with this “ cautiously “ as it’s a reflection of ... “Frankly”... :creeping:

:whistling: ... and it would not hurt to tell her that... I had a dream about you ... and “WOW!” (She’ll get the message)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion