Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Cat eating a monster

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Cat eating a monster

Postby Max003 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:22 am

Last night I dreamt about a cat on a pier, and these weird hooded guys pushed a cage with a man inside onto the same pier where the cat was.

The guy in the cage looked very panicked and confused about what was on, and he looked a little beaten up for some reason. The moon came out and the dude in the cage turned into a werewolf

One of the hooded guys then said something like: "the cat shall now consume the beast" or something dumb like that. It felt like a weird ritual was going on. Before the cat got close enough to bite the monster dude I woke up.

Its kinda been bugging me all day, so I hoped coming here would help me make sense of it so I could get it off my mind. Thanks to anyone who helps me out
Max003
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Cat eating a monster

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:45 pm

A Cat is interpreted as a corrupt thief.
If one dreamt a cat came into his house means a thief person will come there.
If dreamt a cat ate something in his house means something will be stolen there.
If dreamt he killed a cat means he will overcome a thief.
If dreamt he killed a cat and skinned it means he will take back the stolen money.
If one dreamt of a cat after sunrise means he will get ill for six days .
Cat may also mean 1- a sorrow 2-a tale bearer 3- a kind woman 4- A fight 5- an
illness.
If one dreamt had a cage means he will live in a tight place.
If dreamt he broke the cage means he will let free from prison.
Cage may also mean :1- Jail 2- a tight place 3- a house.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Max003 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:33 pm

Thanks, but the cat didnt do any of the stuff you mentioned. Yeah it was going to eat the werewolf, but it was outside on a pier, not in a house.
Max003
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:02 am

A werewolf means your partner, whom will be robbed.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion