Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

White Bird

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

White Bird

Postby Louise » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:34 am

Dreamed I walked into my kitchen to my refrigerator. I opened the refrigerator door to get some food. The refrigerator was clean, and the light was bright. There were several containers of food, and a desert pizza. The desert pizza was cut into sections, and some had been already taken and eaten. There was a white piece of cake on the desert pizza, I didn't remember having cake, and then I realized it was a white bird. I thought it was strange, wasn't sure the bird was alive, so I got a white paper towel to remove the bird. The bird stretched out it's legs and stood on the pizza, I gently picked up the bird to remove it from the fridg. My alarm clock went off, so I wasn't able to see what I did with the bird. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you!
Louise
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: White Bird

Postby aussie_musician » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:50 pm

do you know the breed of the bird ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:41 pm

A fridge is a symbol for a sorrow, but inside it:
Light means belief,
clean means good,
A cake means a scientific happiness on the way,
A bird means a girl getting out o a sorrow,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Louise » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:28 am

Aussie, I believe the bird was a dove.
Louise
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby aussie_musician » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:13 pm

Doves
To see a dove in your dream symbolizes peace, tranquility, harmony, affection and innocence.
In particular, to see a white dove in your dream represents loyalty, love, simplicity, gentleness and friendships.
It may also signify a message and blessing from the Holy Spirit.
You have let go of your thoughts of hate and revenge.
If you dream that Jesus releases a white dove, then it refers to spreading the word of God.
To dream that doves are mating and building a nest symbolize a joyous home life filled with love, tranquility, pleasure and security.
To see a dove fly away in your dream suggests that someone you love has passed away.
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Louise » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:53 am

Thank you Aussie! That's beautiful. I don't waste my energy on hate and revenge, so I guess that point is null and void. Again, thanks.
It's good to have a dream that shows blessings.
Louise
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:44 pm

thats from the dream website dictionary ..

do you know the time in the dream .. that you went to the fridge ???

i get the impression that although you were after comfort food .. you ended up being comforted by .. what the dove represents .. which is of course .. given by God ..

has anything in your life .. leading up to this dream .. been troubling you .. or annoying you ???
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Louise » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:47 pm

Aussie, I don't recall going to the fridg because I was hungry, I was in the kitchen and just walked over to it and opened the door. My youngest son has moved three states away for a job, I'm semi-retired and working a seasonal job. Perhaps I'm stressing about when I get laid off till spring. My oldest son is going to cook Thanksgiving Dinner at his house this year, that's gonna be real nice.
Louise
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:53 pm

was it day or night in the dream ???

whats the seasonal work that you do ???
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion