Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

What alien is this?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

What alien is this?

Postby hgang666 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:43 pm

I had a dream the other night where I walked through a door into a white room with stairs on my left and right, filled with a bunch of different creatures and entities. A man with blue skin and orange-red hair in cornrows held out his hand and asked me to come with him. I never found out where he wanted to take me unfortunately, because in my dream I walked back through the door, told my mother, and she said to stay away. Also, in my dream, I didn't know who he was so I looked it up and on my phone screen it said Buddha. But he did not look like Buddha, he felt like an alien or some kind of starseed. Does anyone have any info about him? :alien:
hgang666
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion