Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Pumpkins and mums

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Pumpkins and mums

Postby Lovely day » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:22 am

I had a dream about a guy that I use to talk to romantically. Recently this year we have been communicating and being there for each other. In the dream I was in front of his house standing next to a pumpkin and yellow mums. I then heard two gun shots and so I went inside the house where he was and he had on white and he asked me what was wrong and I told him about the gun shots outside. What does this dream sound like. Thanks in advance
Lovely day
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Pumpkins and mums

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:59 pm

If one dreamt there was a squash or pumpkin grown in his/her house in its season means
his dignity and blessing will increase.
If an ill person dreamt about a squash or pumpkin means he will cure (Because when
Yunus was thrown by the fish out in the shore and he was ill a squash grew above his
head and he ate it).
If a jailed person dreamt about it means he/she will let free, if a pagan dreamt about
squash/pumpkin means he will be a believer, if a traveler dreamt so means he will be back
home, if commits sin means he/she will repent sins.
If one dreamt had some cooked squash or pumpkin means he will achieve his wish or
will have a chance to pray to God.
Squash or pumpkin may also mean: 1- dignity and rank 2- money and blessing 3-
discipline in the affairs.
Gun shots are two messages,
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby wisdomhill27 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:40 pm

What does "yellow mums" mean ?
what do you mean by "he had on white" ?
wisdomhill27
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Lovely day » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:08 pm

The guy I used to talk to had on white clothes and yellow mums are flowers that you see during October and November along with the pumpkin
Lovely day
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion