Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I really don’t know, please help ?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I really don’t know, please help ?

Postby Abbie » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:35 am

I was walking into a small house and when I got in there it was my Auntie Colleen’s house ?? There were a large crowd of people in the living room and there was a smaller living room next to it, i sat in one of the chairs and about 50-70 differently sized spiders came running out and climbed up my dress, which for some reason was a plastic yellow and white dress - almost like a 5p plastic bag you get from ASDA ? But yellow and white and in a mini dress form.
I screamed and ran into the bathroom, most of the spiders fell out as I ran, and when I got there I locked the door but the door was see through ? And everyone could see me but no one looked besides a 18-20 year old man that ran over to help me. I got out of the bathroom and went back into the smaller living room where he was stood with a black and red backpack. He handed it to me and said that he’d help me, he gave me a hug (a really nice hug because he smelled REALLY nice and was muscular and huggable). Then I realised he looked like a mixture of the Dolan Twins (Grayson to be exact), my old crush from high school (Josh C) and Andrew Matarazzo - a very delicious combination.
After he hugged me and handed me the bag he led me to another bathroom which people couldn’t see into (which was underneath stairs ?) and told me to go inside and take of the plastic dress of spiders.
I did as told and then realised I was naked so I asked him for clothes but got no answer, so I put the dress back on after shaking as many spiders out as I could and went to go find him.
As I walked around I ended up in a dark arcade like room where people were playing on pinball machines. I walked back into the large living room.
Then I woke up extremely confused .... and still am confused and slightly aroused. ????
Abbie
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I really don’t know, please help ?

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:56 am

Spiders are financially weak people or kids.
A yellow dress means an illness on the way.
Dreaming about a young woman for men means a happiness and achieving a wish is on the way , this is the same for women about dreaming a man.
The happiness will be as much as the woman ( or man ) will be beautiful and thick.
An old woman means the material world. The best is that the woman or man ( for women) was not known and was of a nice figure, that will mean an opening in the life.
An ugly, thin woman means a short of money and famine , a happy woman ( or a man for ladies) with make up means achieving a wish and an ugly dirty old woman means a bad situation and not achieving a wish.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion