Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I'm a zombie, gifts from a seraph.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I'm a zombie, gifts from a seraph.

Postby kidlike » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:47 am

In the dream me and some of the women in my family became zombies (in the dream, I don't know these people in RL and even had a different name in the dream)

Because of this they became desperate. They clung to my risen grandma and she was allowed everything in exchange for a drop of status. Grandma stole the guy I liked so my mother and aunt kept on trying to calm me down so as not upset grandma.

Thing was... I was apathetic to it all, maybe because I was dead inside (zombie so literally) but I didn't care about any of it. The guy didn't so much as look at me but the minute grandma popped up he was on his knees? Well he wasn't mine to begin with so... :|

We decided to leave the village before people found out we were zombies so attended communion for the last time.

Granny still wanted to show her dominance though so she called to allow my mom, auntie and me a sip of communion wine. Supposedly this was a big thing because it was blessed and only few women got so much as a drop. My mom and auntie fell over themselves for this but I didn't care either way so I was last.

when it was my turn there was some commotion so the nuns left the... the... I'm going to say blessing because it's a tin full of chalk powder. just a pinch of it was enough to bless all the wine. Anyway my aunt and mom's jaws dropped and I could feel the eyes of every woman there. Mine however were on something else, the nuns in their hurry had left a baby in his bundle on the floor and the children were bullying it.

I told them off once, twice, the third time they were physically trying to crush it's head!!!

I made my choice.

I put the tin of blessing down (it was stolen immediately and people fought over the powder) and rescued the baby.

Only when I held it did I realize that it wasn't a bundled up baby, It was an Seraph and was cocooning himself in his wings. His eyes were glowing yellow and looking into them I knew he was bad. Not evil bad, just bad like I was bad for being undead. That it was best for people not to know the real thing inside.

As a thank you for saving him and giving him water -he asked for food but I told him I didn't know what he ate and didn't want to know- he kept offering to bless something

Do you have land? - No.

Do you have a house? - No

Do you have a loved one? - No, I'm leaving today.

Why leave? - Because I know I hate it here, makes sense to leave the place you hate and find one you like.

... Hey, go out behind this house. NOW! There's a sheep, a pig and a gazelle for you!

Handing him over to the nun I went and found the three animals leading them into the back yard. The Seraph pointed at each

Sheep - Will always have wool! (This I was happy with)

Pig - Lots of meat (He looked healthy but really was just one meal)

Gazelle - He pointed from it to me and I knew it would give me my heart/feelings back. I just felt sorry to hurt such a delicate creature.... :(

The dream ended with me just petting it and refusing to hurt it even though the Seraph's eyes were on me through out.
Sanity calms... but madness is more interesting! :lol:
kidlike
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: I'm a zombie, gifts from a seraph.

Postby kidlike » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:45 pm

I'd appreciate a response, sorry it ended up so long...
Sanity calms... but madness is more interesting! :lol:
kidlike
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: I'm a zombie, gifts from a seraph.

Postby Gus Who » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:00 pm

Maybe if you would of replied to Operator Mike's post to you on your last dream, but you dish him... and now your a Zombie?
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world... stay looney Tune inn by PM me as Thy website is cited all dummies to enter ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion