Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Stray hair plucked as long as guitar string!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Stray hair plucked as long as guitar string!

Postby sammiej23 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Roy my partner had treated me to get my hair done and was with me. A young blonde lady was doing my hair blonde but really slowly and kept walking off. I remembered thinking "shit, bleach can only be left on so long I hope my hair will be alright" it turned out nice but as she was styling it, a little from the front of my parting was a hair that kept going over the other side, she Asked if it be okay to just pluck it but that it'd be attached to the knee, I said no problem. she then got the tweezers and pulled for some time as I'm feeling horrified felt like a running stitch being pulled, didn't hurt, felt weird but that hair was as long and as thick as a guitar string. Any idea what this could mean? Sorry I do tend to have random ones!!!
sammiej23
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion