Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Help! Not sure what happened

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Help! Not sure what happened

Postby candellitdreams » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:52 am

I fell back asleep today after being told I didn't have to go to class. In this dream it started by me waking up in that class. It was hard for me to get up, I felt loopy almost, like I didn't have much strength to get up. I was wondering why I was there since we didn't have that class today. I tried getting out but for some weird reason I couldn't. I did have control over my body but the one thing I didn't have control over was waking up. I somehow ended up at this place/factory (not sure what it was). But this lady was leading me around and asking advice on how to get me to wake up and get back to real life. By this point I was freaking out and I was pinching myself and telling myself to wake up. I ran into a few friends and I tried saying hello to them but they didn't hear me. I started screaming at them and soon they said hi back. Later on the lady leading me around had no idea what to do with me. I was freaking out because this seemed like one of the longest dreams I've had so I convinced myself I was dead and this was the afterlife. After while more I woke up in real life just how I woke up in the dream. It was hard for me to get up and I felt that weak, loopy feeling except I wasn't 100% unable to move. Any insight on what happened?
candellitdreams
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Help! Not sure what happened

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:55 pm

Seems you are neglected about something serious.
If dreamt someone was sleeping on a bed means he will receive some dignity but he is
far from religion because being asleep means a neglect.
If dreamt he was sleeping in a low small place on a bed means abjectness.
Some interpreters say sleeping for a feared person means safety and for a dead person
means forgiveness and for an ill person means curing also for a jailed person means
freedom.
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion