Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dying Kitten

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dying Kitten

Postby BuffBaby » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:50 am

In the dream, my mom brought this stupid kitten home. I'm a dog person myself so I turned my nose up at the cat at first. But then, I really tried to clean and help the kitten. I washed it in the tub. (It pooped) I was getting ready to wipe it dry when suddenly it just started being still and you could see it's ribs. So I went to get milk. I was trying to rush but the first milk I grabbed was curdled. I finally got a fresh milk but the kitten withered away. I remember just feeling so bad because I actually tried. I really to keep that kitten alive. I think it may be work related since I really wanna quit my job but figured I'd get input. I still feel so sad.
BuffBaby
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion