Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreams of my boyfriend who passed away

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dreams of my boyfriend who passed away

Postby Martybrandy90 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:09 am

Hi,

This is my first time posting in such a forum so forgive me if my post seems vague or I haven't added enough information. So here goes,

I am a 28year old female. My partner passed away just over 2 years ago. We were on our way to a theme park when a tree fell onto the car he was travelling in (I was a few cars behind with our 2 children aged 8 and 6 months at the time) it was pretty traumatic to say the least.

Pretty much every dream I've had of him since he passed has been rather repetitive and when I say that I mean that the content stays the same but the surroundings may differ. For example I am always kissing him in my dreams. I am always aware that he has died in my dreams also, so when he shows up I always ask "where have you been all this time" and that's what it's like all the time. The answers I usually get are, "I had to go away for a while" or most recently last night his response was that he'd been deported (he was born in Jamaica) but he always looks fine and healthy and it's just like he's been away and is now returning. I remember about a week ago I had the usual dream, he shows up, I ask where he's been he assures me that he had to go away and I say but I saw you in the chapel of rest and I was at your funeral, we all thought you were dead this whole time which he then just laughs off and we carry on as if everything is normal and he's back in our lives.

So last night the dream was that I saw his mum and she was talking to him on FaceTime, I asked the question I always ask which is when he told me he had been deported to which I suggested that we got married. He agreed, I was so happy to see him and relieved he was actually dead as I though. The next thing I know he was with me and I remember him being in awe of me and me of him, we then became intimate and I can't remember much after that.

Does this mean anything? I'm not in denial that he's gone, i understand that he is and I can finally say that I've accepted it. Of course, I miss him so much and I speak about him regularly with our children.

(Can I also add that about 6 months after he passed I thought I saw him standing at the foot of my bed, I got scared and put my head under the duvet when I looked again he was gone, I was pretty freaked out. Now our youngest son is almost 3 he walks around saying daddy a lot and when I ask him where's daddy he says he's gone.

I hope someone can help me explain why I keep having the same dream , thank you for listening
Martybrandy90
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dreams of my boyfriend who passed away

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:06 am

Dreams of deceased people are in two ways : 1- symbolic ones like kissing a deceased person that means you have done some charities for his soul or have donate some for his sake.
2- his soul has visited you and your son.
Dreaming a deceased person alive means something forgotten will be ok for you in the daily day life. Dreaming a husband or partner means your salary will increase or will receive a good amount of money.
A brief about the dreams:
Dream language interpretation is an ancient science of allusions and pointing of the surrounded environment, the events are like train stations which exist and we are moving towards them, these are prewritten destiny with some authority ( in decision making seconds) in very full details. This dream language should be translated, and interesting to know it is universal and common for all human beings. But ignorance causes some misunderstanding..People were not aware of this language and always thought in a bad way , for example Mr. Freud said about sexual dreams it is because you have suppressed your sexual desires so misled everybody and some women dreamt about having sex with co-workers or another and thought they should do that, while it only meant he will do something for her, or some others dreamt had sex with the same sex and invented homosexual, while it meant the same ,Also some men dreamt his wife had sex with a man and didn't understand or a woman dreamt her partner had sex with a woman and didn't' understand ...etc.Do you see what catastrophes are caused by misunderstanding a language. About the approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.

Bibliography:
1- Principles of the dreams, by Daniel the prophet (562-604 B.C) Peace be on him.
2-Divisions of the dreams, by Imam Sadeq peace be on him ( 663-728 A.C).
3- Generals of the dreams, by Mohammad ibn Syrin ( 690 A.C).
4- Guides in the dreams , by Jaber ibn Hay'an( Father of the new chemistry)
5- Interpretations, by Ibn Ash'as ( 840 A.C).
6- Complete interpretations, by Habish Teflisi ( 1180 A.C).
7- Treasures of the dreams( Al Ma'moni) by Abd al Salam ( 963 A.C).
I translated these books and put in the dreamsfact.com . there are 1100 items and each item contains around 5 to 30 scenarios.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby murph » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:37 am

In my understanding.. your husband still exists in realms beyond the physical.. I would take seeing him as actual meetings.. you could test his knowledge of current events like what does he think of whatever is happening with children etc.. souls generally keep returning as long as we need them. And to let us know there is existence after death.. hope this helps
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby murph » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:38 am

In my understanding.. your husband still exists in realms beyond the physical.. I would take seeing him as actual meetings.. you could test his knowledge of current events like what does he think of whatever is happening with children etc.. souls generally keep returning as long as we need them. And to let us know there is existence after death.. hope this helps
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion