Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A JOB IN FINLAND!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

A JOB IN FINLAND!

Postby kkotsin » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:31 am

I dreamed that a lady (a thin woman with really short blonde hair probably 40/50yrs old) was offering me a job in Kouvola (that's in Finland, but I NEVER BEEN THERE and I never had a reason to think about that city) where I needed to take care about a flower reserve where she was working as well.
I was a bit hesitant about accepting or not but I remember nothing more.
kkotsin
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: A JOB IN FINLAND!

Postby aussie_musician » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:03 pm

is there anything else about Finland, that would cause you to dream about it ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Re: A JOB IN FINLAND!

Postby Kelly_With_Art » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:52 pm

My interpretation:

Finland is representative of a new opportunity. The fact that you've never thought about this town is indicative of the fact that you don't feel as though a new opportunity truly belongs to you. The flowers represent your openness to new opportunities. They also represent personal growth and development. You are going to be tending the flowers, so you are going to be supplementing your own personal growth in someway. The fact that you have to go to Finland to tend the flowers may suggest that you feel distant and that you want to grow as a person but don't know where to start. Hope that helps.
Kelly_With_Art
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion