Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Disturbing Death Dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Disturbing Death Dream

Postby briandwitt » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:22 pm

Hi everyone, I'll get right to the meat and potatoes of this dream; but before I do I'll give you some background. I have three boys, age 4, 10, and 12. The 4 and 12 year olds are adopted children and the 10 year old is a biological child. My wife and I are going through a rather upsetting "season of marriage" and we're not getting along well.

About the dream.

I had flashes of events all pertaining to my biological son. First I dreamed we were all in a horrible car accident that killed my son (the images are horrible). Second image I was at the hospital with everyone when they announced the news of my son. Then there was the funeral and aftermath. All I can really focus on is the intense sadness I was feeling pertaining to each dream scene. The other disturbing part of the dream was that it seemed I was the only one who cared that he passed. Each of my family members showed no sadness or anything and life just kept going for them, but I was breaking down. In none of the dream scenes none of the family members seemed to care.

What do y'all think this is about?

Brian
briandwitt
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Disturbing Death Dream

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:01 pm

Dreams about the children under 15-16 will be about their parents boys about their father girls about their mother.
A car accident means a business meeting with another work, Your car means your work.
Your son was killed means a sorrow will end and you will have a problem solved,
A funeral means you will have a managing position and will direct the people as many people who attended the funeral.
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion