Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Weird Dream, any help?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Weird Dream, any help?

Postby Smackessy » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:28 am

Hi all, I’ll try to keep this short and sweet.

I had a dream about a year or more ago in which I dream I was hiding some stuff (photos, and iPad etc nothing of importance), and I can’t recall why I was hiding it.

Flash forward to last night 28/10/2018, I had I dream I went back to recover the items I had hide in the dream a year ago. It’s strange as I thought the first dream was irrelevant and meant nothing, but having went back to this place last night, I’m curious if anyone has any ideas about what it could represent?
Smackessy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Weird Dream, any help?

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:03 pm

You will reveal something from the past.
Soul
I want to tell you a reason to know that 5-7 senses can't understand anything except by the soul,
Our soul flies out like the sun that is in its place and its light reaches everywhere.
Have you dreamt you were eating and drinking and had pleasure of that. He said “yes”. I said: “have you dreamt laughing and crying, and strolling in the cities that haven't seen yet but you know the specialties”. He said: “yes, dreamt very much”. I asked: “Have you ever dreamt about your dead brother or father and know them like they are alive?”
He said: “yes, too many times”. I asked: “tell me which sense has received such things to see the dead and talking to them or crying and laughing?” He said: “I can’t say which one because the body is asleep like a dead.” I asked: “tell me when you wake up, don’t you remember and report to the friends exactly?” He said: “yes, and sometimes I see that before night in real life.” I asked: “which sense keeps it to remember the dream after waking.” He said: “there is no way for sense”. I said: “then you should know because senses are vain here that is the soul that God has put wisdom in it and it is a reason.” He said: “what I dream is like mirage one thinks it is water but when arrive at there is nothing.” I asked: “how do you say it is like mirage and you ate sweets and pickles and were happy and sad”. He said: “because what I dream when I arrive at it is nothing.” I asked: “Have you ever had sex in the dream and your heart beats? Have you ever had wet dream about a woman or man? You know him or don’t know?” He said: “many times!” I asked: “had you orgasm and when you woke up you were wet then this is not mirage?”
He said: “dreaming orgasm is just like the real life” .I said: “this is my reason that soul knows everything although senses are dead and can’t see or hear. Of course you shouldn’t deny that soul in addition of the senses, do the knowledge recognition in the waking life after vanishing the senses has sex with them. It recognizes the things after going senses and now you understand that the soul itself is guiding the senses and is their governor. None of the senses can do anything without soul if the soul goes ahead, body can’t get back and if soul gets back the body won’t go ahead. With the soul the happiness comes and with it the ache is received. If a sense is damaged the soul is remained but if the soul is damaged senses cannot work properly.” And all of our knowledge and memories are put on our soul not the brain, and will be saved for ever.When soul is proven and eternity of the soul is proven many basic matters will be proven like heavens and hell...
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion