Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Broken leg help

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Broken leg help

Postby Weirdogirl127 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:19 am

So maybe someone here can help me.
I was in a childhood playground of some kind, but not the one from school or the neighborhood. And I saw and said hi to a few childhood classmates of mine, even though I wasn’t a child; I was my current age (23, if you must know). I was playing on one of the bridges there and fell off. I hurt myself. I looked and found a gash on the outside of my right leg, just below my knee. It started out small, but as I looked at it, it quickly got wider and longer, until eventually it reached the front and back of my leg. A bone was sticking out, but not a fractured one; it was a complete end of a bone, and I didn’t think I had a leg bone that short attached to the knee. I also couldn’t feel anymore pain after the initial fall. Anyway, I somehow ended up in my childhood home. A lady was there. I don’t remember who she was, but I knew her in the dream. I asked her to take me to the hospital and told her I was scared. She asked me to first show her my makeup skills. I asked her again to take me to the hospital, this time with more urgency. She seemed to think makeup was more important than me getting my broken leg to the hospital. I was frustrated because she wouldn’t help me otherwise. I couldn’t help but cry from panic. She kept telling me to stop crying while she tried to put makeup on my face.

Who knows what this means? Please help me!
Weirdogirl127
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Broken leg help

Postby Gus Who » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:03 am

... as someone with a broken leg (this is a way of saying that your stuck at home as you can’t get around ... Symbolically speaking) and in bed...

The dream woman is saying that - you need to put on a _____“face” (some sort of face, other than scared as you get ‘stuck’ )

So this goes to future situation in which something breaks .. and you need too ... FACE IT!
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world... stay looney Tune inn by PM me as Thy website is cited all dummies to enter ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:28 pm

If a leg was broken means a money loss is on the way.
If both legs were broken would mean a travel is on the way.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby aussie_musician » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:19 pm

it seems makeup .. or even something trivial .. is more important ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion