Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Cup, abilities

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Cup, abilities

Postby esse » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:24 am

I remember only the last part of the dream somewhat clearly.

There was a lot of water - a flood I guess, and i was somwehere in the country. I think I had to help someone or finish some sort of a task/trial, which I did. Next I remember finding what looked like a dark trasparent plastic cup. It was a sort of inheritance and a reward for the task earlier accoplished simultaneously it would grant unusual abilities to the owner. I had a sister there and I was a man in the dream by the way, in real life I'm a female. The cup being partially an iheritance I offered it to my sister. She declined. Then I took this cup and put it on the top of my head (upside down, like a cap). I felt strong sucction where it firmly attached. I know that I gained some sort of special abilities when I put the cup on, I don't know what those abilities were exactly.

Update: I don't know if it's important, I forgot to mention that my head was bald, at least in the scene with the cup.
esse
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Cup, abilities

Postby esse » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:25 pm

Well, I’ve been thinking about this dream on and off for several days now and it’s still as clear as mud. There’s a conflict of positive and negative.

why the plastic cup...I hate plastic, and plastic also has negative connotations both in my own perception
and across several dream dictionaries as well… I went as far as checking dream lunar calendar on that day.

The dreams on 11 lunar day:
Dreams this lunar day typically show how harmoniously we are moving in the material and spiritual worlds. The images that you see will quite clearly illustrate your situation at this point in time. If your dream is good and you play a positive role, it means that your development is going in the right direction; if you play the role, where someone hurts you or you hurt someone else, then you're doing somewhere wrong in your real life or your spiritual world might be in tatters. Good dreams today promise happiness, might carry useful information and usually come true; some say they come true in three days. Sometimes on this lunar day you can't remember your dreams, in this case life is giving you a chance to just relax, because this day itself is difficult and very charged.

If it was just about the role you play in a dream then it was ok..I guess, but I doubt all this is so simplistic, details like that plastic cup are important I believe.
esse
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Cup, abilities

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:59 pm

the cup is yours .. don't give it away ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion