Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

WHAT DOES MY DREAM MEAN?!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

WHAT DOES MY DREAM MEAN?!

Postby dreamingaboutspace » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:55 pm

So I had a dream last night and I have no idea what it all means. So I was yelling st literally all of my friends (it was a mental breakdown) and I was yelling at them all at school in front of everyone. I don’t know what I said but it was mean because they all looked disgusted with me afterwards. Now my best friend was even mad at me and she was saying what I did was low and everything and she walked off (she’s never mad at me). I ran out of the school because I was so humiliated and nobody ran after me. When I came back I went into the assemble hall and my favourite teacher was teaching everyone in there - everyone was staring at me and the teacher looked disappointed too. Help guys what does it mean???
dreamingaboutspace
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: WHAT DOES MY DREAM MEAN?!

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:28 am

Yelling on them means they will have an accident or a bad situation,This is a warning for them,
Please donate ,,
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion