Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Bend Well

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Bend Well

Postby HexHammer » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:28 pm

Please interpret, thanks in advance!

Was in an old victorian hall, about 15 x 15 m with tall narrow non transparent window, to my right was a well made of large bricks and I stood close to the wall with my back to it, an old buddy was annoying and blamed me, then i pointed out that he has just been annoying and committed a double standard, he had lost a lot of weight and was relative thin, he lay on his side and i bit him in his arm 3 times.

Now the well was curving over like a bend pipe, so I could see down in the about 110 cm hole, there was 3 small elliptical clouds reaching from side to side, but the middle was lower than the others, behind the clouds was ca 1 m big pale boulders about 4 of them inside a little cave.
HexHammer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion