Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreaming of passion and power

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dreaming of passion and power

Postby livingdoll » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:41 pm

I dreamed I had a passionate tryst with a very powerful politician in my country. In real life, I loathe and detest this politician and everything he stands for. But in my dream I was seated at a table at a party, and it was as if something magical was about to develop between us - he came and sat next to me, and both of us were falling deeply in love.

And we were besotted with each other. I knew (in my dream) that this was one very powerful guy, and one of the most famous policitians in the world. (In real life, he stills is very powerful till today). But it didn't matter. We loved each other and we were both blissfully happy, and we didn't care if the whole world knew. And evenetually our love affair was made public and I was facing the consequences of being with a celebrity. But I wasn't scared, or regretful because we were head over heels in love.

In real life, I've started a new job and I'm on the Board of a big Company - so I work with powerful men, full of big egos. But I'm not impressed by any of them, as they lack essential people skills. I wonder if this dream is somehow related to my job situation, and if not, what is my dream telling me?
livingdoll
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: Dreaming of passion and power

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:19 pm

May I ask how old are you?
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:23 pm

In dream language interpretation if a relatively old lady whose passion is less, was in passion and love with someone means she will have a chance to worshiping God soon.I mean you will be in a situation and pray to God or will recite the holy books.
If you are younger means you will be greedy and covetous in money.
Please update when something happened in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby livingdoll » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:50 am

When you say 'she will have a chance to worshiping God soon.I mean you will be in a situation and pray to God or will recite the holy books.' Do you mean that I will die soon??

I am 55.
livingdoll
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:24 am

No, not at all,
Praying means you will ask God something.
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion