Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream About Couple w/ New Baby (Please interpret)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dream About Couple w/ New Baby (Please interpret)

Postby arellisdrmr » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:49 am

Hello, all! I'm new to this forum and need help interpreting a dream I had last night.

I was in a hotel and for some reason, found myself in a room occupied by a couple who looked to be in their late 40s or early 50s. They were lying on one bed comfortably -- I think in the spooning position, the husband's arm wrapped around the wife. I was sitting on the other bed across from theirs. We were making small talk and they mentioned that after many years of marriage, they recently had a newborn baby girl (their first child) they named Ona. They did not have the baby with them but showed me photos of her on their cellphone. I told them how beautiful she looked. The couple looked very much in love and affectionate with each other. Just watching them made me smile.

The couple had 2 Yorkies with them in their hotel room with a few bags of dog food, some of the food was scattered on the floor near the bags. The husband told me how they entered a drawing for free dog food for one year and how happy he and his wife were when they found out they won. I was excited for them! I didn't stay in their room too long and kindly excused myself. They didn't seem to mind at all that I wandered into their room.

Sometime later while walking around the hotel, I learned that this couple was celebrating their wedding anniversary with family and friends at the hotel. I overheard someone talking about how they did the Dirty Dancing "Time of My Life" routine and nailed it. Everyone seemed to be very happy and blessed to have celebrated this special occasion.

Not sure how this works but I would like some interpretation if possible. Should I share any personal info about myself that might make better sense of my dream? Thanks in advance for your responses. :)
arellisdrmr
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion