Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

mom says she does not love me anymore (please interpret)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

mom says she does not love me anymore (please interpret)

Postby W.Angela.L » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:32 am

In real life my parents are split and I live with my dad halfway across the country. I have not heard from my mom in ten months. My mom was always between boyfriends for as long as i can remember. Last night i had a dream that i went to visit her and she had a new boyfriend and new baby. We were staying at a hotel and one night I went to meet her at the door and she was kissing another guy than the one that was inside and I asked her if she loved us if she even cared and she replied with silence. I asked again and she said that if she was honest the answer was no so her boyfriend was stunned with the rest of us and he was going to take me home but the car broke down then my teacher suddenly showed up and picked me up and then I woke up. IF SOMEONE COULD PLEASE INTERPRET THIS DREAM I WOULD HIGHLY APPRECIATE IT.
W.Angela.L
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: mom says she does not love me anymore (please interpret)

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:07 pm

How old are you now?
Dreams are in different groups and this one seems like the evacuation of your fears and stresses.
Dreams are in 6 groups : one group are truthful dreams that are meaningful and predicting with symbolic metaphors based on holy books.
Another one is Deja Vu dreams that are seen as will happen.
Another group are psychological dreams as Mr. Freud and Mr. Jung said.
A group are Messy dreams that are caused by bad food or drinks and have no meaning.
A group are direct and truthful dreams about the deceased people or when saint people speak and say a news about our past or future.
A group are causative dreams that a reason like heat or cold or repetition is caused the dream.
Dreams are pre-written destiny said in these allusions of holy books once again,
What I am doing is trying to introduce this kind of symbols and truthful meaningful dreams.

A brief about the dreams:
Dream language interpretation is an ancient science of allusions and pointing of the surrounded environment, the events are like train stations which exist and we are moving towards them, these are prewritten destiny with some authority ( in decision making seconds) in very full details. This dream language should be translated, and interesting to know it is universal and common for all human beings. But ignorance causes some misunderstanding..People were not aware of this language and always thought in a bad way , for example Mr. Freud said about sexual dreams it is because you have suppressed your sexual desires so misled everybody and some women dreamt about having sex with co-workers or another and thought they should do that, while it only meant he will do something for her, or some others dreamt had sex with the same sex and invented homosexual, while it meant the same ,Also some men dreamt his wife had sex with a man and didn't understand or a woman dreamt her partner had sex with a woman and didn't' understand ...etc.Do you see what catastrophes are caused by misunderstanding a language. About the approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.

Bibliography:
1- Principles of the dreams, by Daniel the prophet (562-604 B.C) Peace be on him.
2-Divisions of the dreams, by Imam Sadeq peace be on him ( 663-728 A.C).
3- Generals of the dreams, by Mohammad ibn Syrin ( 690 A.C).
4- Guides in the dreams , by Jaber ibn Hay'an( Father of the new chemistry)
5- Interpretations, by Ibn Ash'as ( 840 A.C).
6- Complete interpretations, by Habish Teflisi ( 1180 A.C).
7- Treasures of the dreams( Al Ma'moni) by Abd al Salam ( 963 A.C).
I translated these books and put in the dreamsfact.com . there are 1100 items and each item contains around 5 to 30 scenarios.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion