Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Third Eye And The Number 36

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Third Eye And The Number 36

Postby Whatever » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:03 pm

I've always had weird and vivid dreams, though none but the reoccurring ones have ever stuck with me, and I haven't had a reoccurring dream since childhood. Anyway, some months back I had an extremely vivid dream. Now, I'm not psychic, but I've seen and heard ghosts before, though admittedly not within the last few years. In the dream I remember I had a third eye literally open, red, wet, and irritated, like it had actually grown out of my skull. The weirdest part though? My pupils were all the number 36. I brushed this dream off for a while, only wondering for a day or so, but today I started wondering if maybe someone knew if this might have any sort of coherant meaning.
Whatever
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Third Eye And The Number 36

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:28 am

If dreamt he/she had an eye in the middle of the face means people will speak bad behind
his /her religious beliefs.

No. 6 means achieving a wish.No. 30 means a quarrel that will need a judgment.
Please update,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Third Eye And The Number 36

Postby esse » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:29 am

Basically this post caught my attention because I was reading number interpretations based on Hebrew alphabet and the Bible. This is the excerpt for number 36
Thirty-Six (lamed-vav) Adversary, Enemy

The number thirty-six in Hebrew was written with the letters lamed (authority) and vav (a nail, peg, that which joins, or the conjunction “and”). These two letters in themselves do not tell us what is being joined with (or by) the power of divine authority. But when we see that thirty-six is the number associated with His adversaries (or enemies) and how God deals with them, the meaning becomes clearer. God is the creator of evil as well as of good (Isaiah 45:6). He uses both for His purposes, for what men call evil is generally the means by which God judges men and nations. So also by His sovereignty, God intends to reconcile all of creation back to Himself (Col. 1:16-20; 1 Cor. 15:27-28). Reconciliation means to make peace between enemies (Rom. 5:10), by means of the cross. Nails (vav) were used to nail Jesus to the cross, and so we might read lamed-vav to mean “the authority of the nail,” which reconciles His enemies back to Himself. We find that God judges His adversaries, but also that He uses them for a good purpose in His overall plan.

Full text you can find here including the meanings of other numbers http://www.newhorizonscomchurch.net/uploads/2/3/1/9/23197588/meaning_of_numbers.pdf

It is interesting that the dream focuses on the sight. Third eye - being an equivalent of spiritual sight, insight and the eyes can be linked to the material world which means they can represent you in connection with the materialistic reality. The 3d eye doesn't look healthy while Number 36 meaning Enemy/Adversary of the God, there could be some sort of a conflict between material and spiritual values. perhaps you're paying too much attention to money/things at the cost of your spiritual development. I don't know, my impression of a dream that it could be a warning or perhaps a plea to reconsider your values and priorities. It could mean there's a chance of a spiritual growth through overcoming whatever 36 means. Just a food for thought

I hope it helps, but I'll be the first to admit that I don't know much about dream interpretations. This is all just speculation on my part and you know the best what applies to you and if anything of this ring true or not.
esse
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion