Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Historical Rpeating Dream since childhood

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Historical Rpeating Dream since childhood

Postby NileDok » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:06 am

Hello. I've been having this bizarre dream ever since I was about 7 years old, today I'm 30 and it's still repeating.

It takes place in an old timeline. I'm not myself in the dream, it appears like I'm a 10 year old boy who is running away from soldiers.
The setting around is stormy and it rains heavily, I'm running across some high cliffs where there is ocean around us.
I'm barely breathing and my lungs sting from running so much, and my face is dirty. It's like I'm a coal boy, my clothes are tore and old light brown colored, no shoes.
I'm holding something wrapped inside a dirty white cloth, and as if in my brain I know that it's something I stole.
The soldiers have high helmets on them and each of them is holding a spear. They sound angry and yelling at me to stop, calling me a thief.
Each time I try to run away from their sight and burst into an old barn, there are no animals in there and I try to hide in there.
Eventually they catch up and find me, and I just hold into the item inside the white cloth and press it to my chest, trying to fight them off.
The soldiers have red capes with a sun symbol on them, where the rays are sort of curly, seemingly from an Asian background. And they keep screaming "Thief! you will pay for it with your life!"
And then they keep stabbing me with the spears until I can't fight them. I don't feel the pain in the dream, just heavy pressure on my body as they do, and then I wake up.

If anybody can help me with this dream, I'd be thankful forever! It just keeps on repeating endlessly for over 23 years now.
Last time I had this dream was this noon.
NileDok
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Historical Rpeating Dream since childhood

Postby W.Angela.L » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:56 am

To dream that you are a thief suggests that you are afraid of losing what you have. Perhaps you feel that you are undeserving of the things you already have. Alternatively, to dream that you are a thief indicates that you are overstepping your boundaries in some situation or relationship.To see a storm in your dream signifies some overwhelming struggle, shock, loss or catastrophe in your waking life. The storm also represents unexpressed fears or emotions, such as anger, rage, turmoil, etc. On a more positive note, the storm symbolizes your rising spirituality. It may signal rapid changes ahead for you.To see a barn in your dream signifies the feelings that are kept in your subconscious. There is a possibility that you may be holding back your instinctual action or natural urges.To dream that you have been stabbed signifies your struggle with power. You are experiencing feelings of inadequacy and defensiveness. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are feeling betrayed as reflected by the popular phrase, "being stabbed in the back". Dirt is representative of situations where you have been less than honorable and may have acted in a devious manner.
In conclusion I think that you should look back and think about these things and try to fix these problems .
I hope this helps
- W.Angela.L
W.Angela.L
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Historical Rpeating Dream since childhood

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:04 pm

Soldiers are enemies,
Running away from them means you will overcome them.
If one dreamt he was a robber and robbed a plenty of money means he will sit with a
dear man/woman and will have a benefit from him/her as much as the money he robbed.
Spears mean saying rude words,
Seems its meaning will happen again in a few days to a few weeks,please update.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion