Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

my dream journal

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Re: my dream journal

Postby nekogal » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:16 am

@weaver1040 what do you think the dream on 10/26/2018 means?
"The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it."Ayn Rand
"Always prefer the plain direct word to the long, vague one. Don't implement promises, but keep them." C. S. Lewis
nekogal
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby weaver1040 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:10 pm

Hi nikogal- I looked at the dream and this is my impression-

First you are shopping and a merchant says he won’t do business with “your kind”. I guess “your kind” means lesbian? It seems the first clue about feeling some sort of guilt or lack of acceptance and judgment. Shopping is making choices: I have a question about the outfit you chose. You only say you looked “good” but, clothing portrays character and prepares us for an activity; we ‘dress for success’ (to look smart) or, ‘dress to impress’ to look elegant, rich, to project a cute/ coy allure or, more openly, for sex appeal… (lots of types of look) What was your look projecting?

The succubus comes from medieval times when sexual urges were more repressed and put down to our “sinful nature”. It seemed that men invented this ‘demon woman’ to alleviate guilt over having a wet dream. And, maybe it was a roundabout way of hinting to their wives ways to spice up their sex life (if the subject is taboo/not easily broached). You commented before that you were expected to be more promiscuous in the LGBT community but that conflicted with being Christian. Maybe you are having similarly conflicted feelings.
weaver1040
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby nekogal » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:20 pm

1/20/2019 last night i dreams i was friends with Princess Bubblegum and Marcelline (adventure time) and they had a fight and i helped patch things up between the two of them. also Marceline was hungry and drank all the red off my brother truck and turned it gray. my brother was angry with me because of that.
"Always prefer the plain direct word to the long, vague one. Don't implement promises, but keep them." C. S. Lewis
nekogal
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby nekogal » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:27 pm

@weaver1040 thanks that really makes sense. i have a lot of conflict in my life because of my faith. that really explains that one. i have another to asked about (last nights dream was emotional or vivid) what do you think of my dream on 12/24/2018? it was very vivid and realistic .
nekogal
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby weaver1040 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:03 am

Hi Nekogal,
I looked at your 12/24 dream but do not have a strong impression of its meaning.
The tree of life is an interesting symbol and somewhat all encompassing. It speaks of our roots; the past and future and continues for time immortal. You journeyed to a desolate place to obtain this book- I guess something few will see or understand (maybe survive). The owl (wisdom) gave you the book to study for 12 years. I’m not sure what the significance of copying the book was in the dream: Maybe referring to reproduction/ children. There was some sort of destructive act (it seems) when you made these copies but I am unable to make more connections with this or the significance of a 12 year loan/ study period. Can you fill in more missing pieces?
weaver1040
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby nekogal » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:34 pm

1/21/2019 last night i dreamed i was shopping and bought a dvd. it was a dc comics animation move call"Catwoman vs. Azazel" the store i was buying it in was Toys"R" Us and with my purchase i got a free stuffed animal(a giraffe ) after that i went to buy a gape drink and i woke up thirsty.
nekogal
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby nekogal » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:39 pm

@weaver1040 i may not know a lot about dream interpretation but the number 12 in the bible is a divine number of completion ,12 sons of Jacob,12 tribes of Israel,12 disciples of Yeshua(Jesus) ,etc. also last nights dream was extra vivid .
nekogal
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby nekogal » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:23 am

1/23/2019 i was given a vivid and intense dream but when i woke up the Holy Spirit gave me it's interpretation and told me not to share the content of the dream nor it's meaning with anyone until i am told to. it was a personal communication between me and God.
nekogal
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby nekogal » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:39 pm

1/26/2019 i dreamed about being a princess in ancient Egypt(my father was the Pharaoh), i had several servants who took care of my every need. also i had one Ethiopian handmaid who i had a intimate relationship with.(part of the dream was very lewd) i also had a adopted son from somewhere called goshin (sp?). i was told by my father i would have to have a arranged marriage to my brother to carry on the royal bloodline and to keep the bloodline pure.i was disgusted by the news,but i wasn't in a position to disobey his demands.shortly after receiving the bad news i woke up.

note:very vivid dream

edit to correct the date
Last edited by nekogal on Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nekogal
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby weaver1040 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:15 pm

nekogal wrote:@weaver1040 i may not know a lot about dream interpretation but the number 12 in the bible is a divine number of completion ,12 sons of Jacob,12 tribes of Israel,12 disciples of Yeshua(Jesus) ,etc.

Hi Nekogal,

In the 12/24 dream the 12 year return seemed significant being a divine number of completion; you named 12 sons (of Jacob), 12 tribes… it fits into tree of life symbol. (Maybe the dream is saying something about your family tree) You said that the library (knowledge) felt familiar from before. Is there something in your life that stands out at 12 yrs old or, 12 years in the past?... What did you mean when you said that the book was “disrupted” (while being copied)?

The dream above is noted 12/26: Do you mean 1/26? Anyhow- it’s another dream about family and “bloodlines” (similar to tree of life). I’m wondering if the two are related. Here your father (as pharaoh) makes it your “duty” to obey his wishes. You said (irl) he visited once a week when you were young- were his visits regular and reliable? Do you see him often these days and do you get along?
weaver1040
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby nekogal » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:19 pm

weaver1040 wrote:
nekogal wrote:@weaver1040 i may not know a lot about dream interpretation but the number 12 in the bible is a divine number of completion ,12 sons of Jacob,12 tribes of Israel,12 disciples of Yeshua(Jesus) ,etc.

Hi Nekogal,

In the 12/24 dream the 12 year return seemed significant being a divine number of completion; you named 12 sons (of Jacob), 12 tribes… it fits into tree of life symbol. (Maybe the dream is saying something about your family tree) You said that the library (knowledge) felt familiar from before. Is there something in your life that stands out at 12 yrs old or, 12 years in the past?... What did you mean when you said that the book was “disrupted” (while being copied)?

The dream above is noted 12/26: Do you mean 1/26? Anyhow- it’s another dream about family and “bloodlines” (similar to tree of life). I’m wondering if the two are related. Here your father (as pharaoh) makes it your “duty” to obey his wishes. You said (irl) he visited once a week when you were young- were his visits regular and reliable? Do you see him often these days and do you get along?

i can't think of anything at age 12 or 12 years ago. i mean i was giving away copies of it to people.
yes it was regular and reliable until i was a teenager and he was diagnosed with Parkinson disease(every weekend he worked all week in a blue collar job) . we get along fine when i do get to see him which is very rare.
nekogal
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby nekogal » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:03 am

1/30/2019 last night i dreamed about playing a game of chess i traded a pawn ,a knight and a bishop for a knight and a bishop of my opponent so i could get a strong pawn center. after the exchange i woke up.
nekogal
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby nekogal » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:49 am

2/2/2019 last night a had a recursion of the lesbian sex dream with the 6 breasted woman except this time she was a feline furry(i am not involved with the furry fandom in my waking life but my brother is) after the sex we cuddled and laid there in each others arms. note:very vivid dream
nekogal
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby nekogal » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:26 pm

2/11/2019 i dreamed about relaxing on the beach and i woke up refreshed. also in the dream men were staring/gawking at me but i didn't really care. why do men stare so much at large boobs? what is it about my boobs that is so interesting?
nekogal
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Previous

Return to General Dream Discussion