Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

my dream journal

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

my dream journal

Postby nekogal » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:02 pm

i am sharing all my dreams in the topic and would like to hear any and all opinions on their interpretation.

dream journal
10/3/2018
i dreamed last night that i traveled to Mars and found a alien civilization of intelligent feline people. i discovered they were at war with humans invading there planet,i had a disguise to pretend to be one of them. eventually i told a group of close friends were i was from and that most humans don't even know they exist and my planets governments were hiding the truth from our people.they did not believe me at first but the girl i fell in love with there convinced them to keep it a secret. later i was shot protecting there President from a attempted assassination by a human soldier,but it damaged my hologram generator device and they all found out i was a human.i then explained the situation to the public and confronted the soldier who called me a traitor to my race.he represented one or more of earths governments seeking to genocide the native population of Mars and he hated me on a interpersonal level because of my religion which was different than his and because i was in his words a abomination.then my girlfriend in the dream ran up to me a kissed me in front of her whole planets media.i woke up shortly after the kiss.

10/4/2018 no dream

10/5/2018 i dreamed i was searching for something and could not find it.i can't remember other details.

10/6/2018 no dream

10/7/2018 (sleep interrupted by my brother)i dreamed i was in a large building with many rooms in a hallway,one was a courtroom,then a public bathroom,then a elementary school classroom,and finally a corporate office where i met a secretary who offered to show me around,and lead me to a room with 4 women... and i was woken up.

10/8/2018 i found a glitch in a popular video game and became somewhat famous for it,then i was given a secret code in the game to give me special abilities, later i was given the same abilities in real life and told to use them to save the world.

10/9/2018 at the start of the dream i step of a elevator into a crowded office,i am apparently the boss and after attending to all the people who demand my attention ,i exit the office into a private home/apartment and then i change out of my pantsuit into a cheetah-print bikini(in my dream my breast have gotten larger than real life) and head to a private indoor swimming pool. there is a beautiful woman there by the pool side exercising lifting heavy weights.(she is incredible from the bottom of her feet to the top of her afro) she stops and walks over to me and kisses me,i then notice i am wearing a wedding ring (and she is too). we relax by the pool cuddling for a while,then i go in for a swim,after i am done swimming she comes into the shallow end with me and begins kissing the side of my neck,then she takes my top off and begins to massage my breast with her hands and i turn around and she begins licking one of my nipples and she reached her hand into my swimsuit and puts one ,then two and finally three fingers inside me. i orgasm so intensely my body shudders. then with her out of the pool wading her feet in i pull aside the crotch of her one-piece and begin to put my tongue inside her.(i am then abruptly woken up in a cold sweat by my brother being loud in the morning)

10/10/2018 i dreamed i was shopping at a store,i went in to the aisle with trading card games and started to put some from a game i liked into my cart,then i saw a set of non-tcg trading cards with my face on them. i was so euphorically happy i let out a scream of delight,i grabbed as many of them as i could afford and when to buy them,then at the check out line i had a hard time doing math at the cash register . (i normally know exactly how much change i am going to get) then i woke up.
Last edited by nekogal on Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:18 am, edited 9 times in total.
nekogal
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: my dream journal

Postby nekogal » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:24 am

10/11/2018 i dreamed i was on the starship Voyager(star trek) and we were under attack from reptilian space alien Nazis(i'm a Trump voter when i say Nazi i mean actual Fascists ethno-nationalist not right wing economic nationalism that gets dishonestly labeled as racist by leftist). there was a phaser fight in a cargo bay and dead bodies from both sides everywhere,we ultimately won but paid a heavy price for our victory. also a fellow crew mate that i was attracted to rejected me because she was straight,and i was disappointed. she was beautiful and she looked a lot like me except she was a blond. i usually don't get rejected in my dreams because most of the women are lesbians like me so this was a surprise.
Last edited by nekogal on Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
nekogal
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby nekogal » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:13 pm

10/12/2018 last night i had a nightmare about being bullied in elementary school. people who bullied me in real life were in the dream and they broke hundreds of dollars of dvds i owned (the dvds were of the anime Sailor Moon and Chibiusa was on the cover-art)and the teachers did nothing about it. then in the dream i get home only to have my family blame me for what happened.later on late at night when everyone else is asleep i put on a bikini and went swimming in the pool next to my home(which i did not have in real life) and felt relaxed and at peace .
nekogal
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:46 am

Hello,
Your gender is not known by your nickname.
Unfortunately All of your dreams are kind of futuristic, and I only can interpret the symbolic dreams .
My books are from more than 1000 years ago.

Dreams are in 6 groups : one group are truthful dreams that are meaningful and predicting with symbolic metaphors based on holy books.
Another one is Deja Vu dreams that are seen as will happen.
Another group are psychological dreams as Mr. Freud and Mr. Jung said.
A group are Messy dreams that are caused by bad food or drinks and have no meaning.
A group are direct and truthful dreams about the deceased people or when saint people speak and say a news about our past or future.
A group are causative dreams that a reason like heat or cold or repetition is caused the dream.
Dreams are pre-written destiny said in these allusions of holy books once again,
What I am doing is trying to introduce this kind of symbols and truthful meaningful dreams.

A brief about the dreams:
Dream language interpretation is an ancient science of allusions and pointing of the surrounded environment, the events are like train stations which exist and we are moving towards them, these are prewritten destiny with some authority ( in decision making seconds) in very full details. This dream language should be translated, and interesting to know it is universal and common for all human beings. But ignorance causes some misunderstanding..People were not aware of this language and always thought in a bad way , for example Mr. Freud said about sexual dreams it is because you have suppressed your sexual desires so misled everybody and some women dreamt about having sex with co-workers or another and thought they should do that, while it only meant he will do something for her, or some others dreamt had sex with the same sex and invented homosexual, while it meant the same ,Also some men dreamt his wife had sex with a man and didn't understand or a woman dreamt her partner had sex with a woman and didn't' understand ...etc.Do you see what catastrophes are caused by misunderstanding a language. About the approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.

Bibliography:
1- Principles of the dreams, by Daniel the prophet (562-604 B.C) Peace be on him.
2-Divisions of the dreams, by Imam Sadeq peace be on him ( 663-728 A.C).
3- Generals of the dreams, by Mohammad ibn Syrin ( 690 A.C).
4- Guides in the dreams , by Jaber ibn Hay'an( Father of the new chemistry)
5- Interpretations, by Ibn Ash'as ( 840 A.C).
6- Complete interpretations, by Habish Teflisi ( 1180 A.C).
7- Treasures of the dreams( Al Ma'moni) by Abd al Salam ( 963 A.C).
I translated these books and put in the dreamsfact.com . there are 1100 items and each item contains around 5 to 30 scenarios.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby nekogal » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:53 am

@varzandeh thanks for your insight into interpretation of my dreams. (i'm a woman my nickname is neko-gal neko is the Japanese word for cat and gal is a slang term for a girl) i watch a lot of science fiction movies and tv(and lots of anime),so it tends to creep into my dreams. i remember studying Daniels dream interpreting skills in the Bible. i myself am a Christian but my Christianity has very esoteric qualities , for example how many Christians do you know that have read the book of Enoch or the Gospel of Thomas? so i don't fit in with any mainstream Christian sect . thanks again for giving me more resources to look into on interpretation of dreams.

10/13/2018 i dreamed last night about shopping on-line for a swimsuit then going to the grocery store then voting(it must have been election day) and getting something to eat at a restaurant. and i did it ALL naked and did not feel ashamed or embarrassed at all . then i woke up.
nekogal
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:18 pm

Hello and thank you,
Dreaming of a grocery or market means endeavors and earning money.
If dreamt was a grocer means will have a job and will earn money.
If dreamt sold some goods and took money means a sorrow.
Grocery may also mean : 1- doing a job 2- benefits 3- a sorrow.

If one dreamt was naked and was ashamed of people and was trying to cover him/herself
means will go to a pilgrimage or means forgiveness by God.
If one was naked and was working for material world means will have a sorrow.
If dreamt was naked but had a towel around his /her body means a chance to worship God
and praying is on the way.
If was naked and his /her privy parts were seen a secret of him/her will reveal or infamy on the way.
Nakedness for honest people means a goodness but for dishonest people means
infamy.
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby nekogal » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:01 pm

10/14/2018 last night i dreamed of playing the Lord of the Rings trading card game with life or death high stakes and winning.next i dreamed a complete stranger(a old man with a short white beard) was playing golf in my back yard trying to hit a golf ball back to wherever it came from. finally i dreamed of being a girl scout(i was never one in real life although i wish i could have been)then i woke up
nekogal
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion