Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

my dream journal

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

my dream journal

Postby nekogal » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:02 pm

i am sharing all my dreams in the topic and would like to hear any and all opinions on their interpretation.

dream journal
10/3/2018
i dreamed last night that i traveled to Mars and found a alien civilization of intelligent feline people. i discovered they were at war with humans invading there planet,i had a disguise to pretend to be one of them. eventually i told a group of close friends were i was from and that most humans don't even know they exist and my planets governments were hiding the truth from our people.they did not believe me at first but the girl i fell in love with there convinced them to keep it a secret. later i was shot protecting there President from a attempted assassination by a human soldier,but it damaged my hologram generator device and they all found out i was a human.i then explained the situation to the public and confronted the soldier who called me a traitor to my race.he represented one or more of earths governments seeking to genocide the native population of Mars and he hated me on a interpersonal level because of my religion which was different than his and because i was in his words a abomination.then my girlfriend in the dream ran up to me a kissed me in front of her whole planets media.i woke up shortly after the kiss.

10/4/2018 no dream

10/5/2018 i dreamed i was searching for something and could not find it.i can't remember other details.

10/6/2018 no dream

10/7/2018 (sleep interrupted by my brother)i dreamed i was in a large building with many rooms in a hallway,one was a courtroom,then a public bathroom,then a elementary school classroom,and finally a corporate office where i met a secretary who offered to show me around,and lead me to a room with 4 women... and i was woken up.

10/8/2018 i found a glitch in a popular video game and became somewhat famous for it,then i was given a secret code in the game to give me special abilities, later i was given the same abilities in real life and told to use them to save the world.

10/9/2018 at the start of the dream i step of a elevator into a crowded office,i am apparently the boss and after attending to all the people who demand my attention ,i exit the office into a private home/apartment and then i change out of my pantsuit into a cheetah-print bikini(in my dream my breast have gotten larger than real life) and head to a private indoor swimming pool. there is a beautiful woman there by the pool side exercising lifting heavy weights.(she is incredible from the bottom of her feet to the top of her afro) she stops and walks over to me and kisses me,i then notice i am wearing a wedding ring (and she is too). we relax by the pool cuddling for a while,then i go in for a swim,after i am done swimming she comes into the shallow end with me and begins kissing the side of my neck,then she takes my top off and begins to massage my breast with her hands and i turn around and she begins licking one of my nipples and she reached her hand into my swimsuit and puts one ,then two and finally three fingers inside me. i orgasm so intensely my body shudders. then with her out of the pool wading her feet in i pull aside the crotch of her one-piece and begin to put my tongue inside her.(i am then abruptly woken up in a cold sweat by my brother being loud in the morning)

10/10/2018 i dreamed i was shopping at a store,i went in to the aisle with trading card games and started to put some from a game i liked into my cart,then i saw a set of non-tcg trading cards with my face on them. i was so euphorically happy i let out a scream of delight,i grabbed as many of them as i could afford and when to buy them,then at the check out line i had a hard time doing math at the cash register . (i normally know exactly how much change i am going to get) then i woke up.
Last edited by nekogal on Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:18 am, edited 9 times in total.
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: my dream journal

Postby nekogal » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:24 am

10/11/2018 i dreamed i was on the starship Voyager(star trek) and we were under attack from reptilian space alien Nazis(i'm a Trump voter when i say Nazi i mean actual Fascists ethno-nationalist not right wing economic nationalism that gets dishonestly labeled as racist by leftist). there was a phaser fight in a cargo bay and dead bodies from both sides everywhere,we ultimately won but paid a heavy price for our victory. also a fellow crew mate that i was attracted to rejected me because she was straight,and i was disappointed. she was beautiful and she looked a lot like me except she was a blond. i usually don't get rejected in my dreams because most of the women are lesbians like me so this was a surprise.
Last edited by nekogal on Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:13 pm

10/12/2018 last night i had a nightmare about being bullied in elementary school. people who bullied me in real life were in the dream and they broke hundreds of dollars of dvds i owned (the dvds were of the anime Sailor Moon and Chibiusa was on the cover-art)and the teachers did nothing about it. then in the dream i get home only to have my family blame me for what happened.later on late at night when everyone else is asleep i put on a bikini and went swimming in the pool next to my home(which i did not have in real life) and felt relaxed and at peace .
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:46 am

Hello,
Your gender is not known by your nickname.
Unfortunately All of your dreams are kind of futuristic, and I only can interpret the symbolic dreams .
My books are from more than 1000 years ago.

Dreams are in 6 groups : one group are truthful dreams that are meaningful and predicting with symbolic metaphors based on holy books.
Another one is Deja Vu dreams that are seen as will happen.
Another group are psychological dreams as Mr. Freud and Mr. Jung said.
A group are Messy dreams that are caused by bad food or drinks and have no meaning.
A group are direct and truthful dreams about the deceased people or when saint people speak and say a news about our past or future.
A group are causative dreams that a reason like heat or cold or repetition is caused the dream.
Dreams are pre-written destiny said in these allusions of holy books once again,
What I am doing is trying to introduce this kind of symbols and truthful meaningful dreams.

A brief about the dreams:
Dream language interpretation is an ancient science of allusions and pointing of the surrounded environment, the events are like train stations which exist and we are moving towards them, these are prewritten destiny with some authority ( in decision making seconds) in very full details. This dream language should be translated, and interesting to know it is universal and common for all human beings. But ignorance causes some misunderstanding..People were not aware of this language and always thought in a bad way , for example Mr. Freud said about sexual dreams it is because you have suppressed your sexual desires so misled everybody and some women dreamt about having sex with co-workers or another and thought they should do that, while it only meant he will do something for her, or some others dreamt had sex with the same sex and invented homosexual, while it meant the same ,Also some men dreamt his wife had sex with a man and didn't understand or a woman dreamt her partner had sex with a woman and didn't' understand ...etc.Do you see what catastrophes are caused by misunderstanding a language. About the approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.

Bibliography:
1- Principles of the dreams, by Daniel the prophet (562-604 B.C) Peace be on him.
2-Divisions of the dreams, by Imam Sadeq peace be on him ( 663-728 A.C).
3- Generals of the dreams, by Mohammad ibn Syrin ( 690 A.C).
4- Guides in the dreams , by Jaber ibn Hay'an( Father of the new chemistry)
5- Interpretations, by Ibn Ash'as ( 840 A.C).
6- Complete interpretations, by Habish Teflisi ( 1180 A.C).
7- Treasures of the dreams( Al Ma'moni) by Abd al Salam ( 963 A.C).
I translated these books and put in the dreamsfact.com . there are 1100 items and each item contains around 5 to 30 scenarios.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby nekogal » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:53 am

@varzandeh thanks for your insight into interpretation of my dreams. (i'm a woman my nickname is neko-gal neko is the Japanese word for cat and gal is a slang term for a girl) i watch a lot of science fiction movies and tv(and lots of anime),so it tends to creep into my dreams. i remember studying Daniels dream interpreting skills in the Bible. i myself am a Christian but my Christianity has very esoteric qualities , for example how many Christians do you know that have read the book of Enoch or the Gospel of Thomas? so i don't fit in with any mainstream Christian sect . thanks again for giving me more resources to look into on interpretation of dreams.

10/13/2018 i dreamed last night about shopping on-line for a swimsuit then going to the grocery store then voting(it must have been election day) and getting something to eat at a restaurant. and i did it ALL naked and did not feel ashamed or embarrassed at all . then i woke up.
"The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it."Ayn Rand
"Always prefer the plain direct word to the long, vague one. Don't implement promises, but keep them." C. S. Lewis
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:18 pm

Hello and thank you,
Dreaming of a grocery or market means endeavors and earning money.
If dreamt was a grocer means will have a job and will earn money.
If dreamt sold some goods and took money means a sorrow.
Grocery may also mean : 1- doing a job 2- benefits 3- a sorrow.

If one dreamt was naked and was ashamed of people and was trying to cover him/herself
means will go to a pilgrimage or means forgiveness by God.
If one was naked and was working for material world means will have a sorrow.
If dreamt was naked but had a towel around his /her body means a chance to worship God
and praying is on the way.
If was naked and his /her privy parts were seen a secret of him/her will reveal or infamy on the way.
Nakedness for honest people means a goodness but for dishonest people means
infamy.
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby nekogal » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:01 pm

10/14/2018 last night i dreamed of playing the Lord of the Rings trading card game with life or death high stakes and winning.next i dreamed a complete stranger(a old man with a short white beard) was playing golf in my back yard trying to hit a golf ball back to wherever it came from. finally i dreamed of being a girl scout(i was never one in real life although i wish i could have been)then i woke up
"Always prefer the plain direct word to the long, vague one. Don't implement promises, but keep them." C. S. Lewis
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:37 pm

10/15/2018 last night i dream me and my wife(i don't have one is real life yet but it appears to be the same woman form a previous dream on the 9th) were having sex,putting fingers inside one another ,69ing,etc. but the strange part of the dream is that we were doing it outdoors with a crowd of onlookers watching us,and neither of us was embarrassed at all.after the sex was over i woke up.
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:30 pm

Dreams of lesbian have ni meaning and are innovative in the way of life and any religion.
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby nekogal » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:29 pm

10/16/2018 no dream
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:55 pm

what about submitting dreams separately .. and after you have one ..

instead of submitting them all in one thread ..

yeah ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby nekogal » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:55 pm

10/17/2018 last night i dream i was in a cave underground and i found a military base there with tanks that had drill bits coming out of the barrel to their guns. than i found a part of the cave with geothermal heat and light. it had all sorts of cute and adorable pokemon-esque creatures, and then i saw a tree made of a quartz like crystal. the trees limbs started to move and they started to talk. they were a kind of silicon based life and the government was destroying there home and killing them,they were angry with me because of it,but i explained that the people on the surface did not know what was happening,and i left to tell the world about it and woke up as i approached the surface outside of the cave
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:57 pm

aussie_musician wrote:what about submitting dreams separately .. and after you have one ..

instead of submitting them all in one thread ..

yeah ???

why should i put them in separate threads?
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:11 pm

10/18/2018 last night i dreamed i was walking through the local mall with a friend of mine ,we will call her "Nanami".(not sharing her real name on-line). i'm listening to her usual crazy obsession about past lives,astrology,being a "crystal child" and other new age silliness(i listen to her even though i think it is ridiculous because she is willing to listen to my opinions on politics no matter how problematic she finds them). then some people who neither of us know start to harass me because of my MAGA hat,and "Nanami" tries to reason with them(she is a SJW leftist) telling them it is ableist oppression to bully me(me and her are both on the high functioning end of the autism spectrum formally know as aspergers syndrome and share one obsession movies. i have over a thousand dvds ,334 sci-fi dvds alone,213 western animation,278 anime and decent variety in every genre and "Nanami" has a least as many as me ,mostly chick flicks ),but they don't listen and one of them grabs my hat and runs off with it,and i chase after him while "Nanami" keeps the others busy. i finally catch him and get my hat back,then after saying goodbye to my friend i go home. i start to take a relaxing bath then another stranger i have never seen before(not one from eariler) walks in the room and he climbed into the tub with me,i screamed and woke up panicked . i though jump scares were only in nightmares,this came out of nowhere. it was very disturbing.

EDIT:in case you are wondering about the name Nanami it is a fictional character from the anime "Revolutionary Girl Utena" that happens to be blond like my friend,have the same hair length as her and the same general body shape. it is just a shorthand for visual appearance. don't read anything else into it. https://shinmaru.files.wordpress.com/20 ... .jpg?w=450

EDIT2:also if you want to know about my friends religious views this is her favorite youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSpiritScience/videos (try not to cringe)
Last edited by nekogal on Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:53 pm

10/19/2018 last night i had a nightmare i was in some sort of marketplace in the middle east(i have never been sent there,but i know people who have told me a lot about it). at the beginning of the dream the crowd is mostly Kurdish and very friendly. later the crowd appears to be majority Sunni (the women are wearing full burkas[sp?]) and i am slightly more nervous. then things get bad when i realize i am alone and i start searching for other Americans that should be there with me.next things go from bad to way worse when someone recognizes me from back home and outs me as a lesbian to everyone there and a angry mob starts to form and pick up rocks to stone me to death. i get backed into a corner and reach for a weapon. i really don't want to kill a bunch of civies. but things go from very bad to worst case scenario because i am unarmed. at this point i am having a literal panic attack . i never have panic attacks. i woke up so scared .
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:28 pm

10/20/2018 last nights was a recurring dream that is the almost the same as the one on the October 13th. i went to the mall and then the grocery store nude. breast,buttocks and vagina all visible and was not embarrassed or ashamed in any way. this time i remember getting unconformable looking stares from onlooker who seems upset with me but i did not care about their opinion.
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:36 am

Varzandeh wrote:Hello and thank you,
Dreaming of a grocery or market means endeavors and earning money.
If dreamt was a grocer means will have a job and will earn money.
If dreamt sold some goods and took money means a sorrow.
Grocery may also mean : 1- doing a job 2- benefits 3- a sorrow.

If one dreamt was naked and was ashamed of people and was trying to cover him/herself
means will go to a pilgrimage or means forgiveness by God.
If one was naked and was working for material world means will have a sorrow.
If dreamt was naked but had a towel around his /her body means a chance to worship God
and praying is on the way.
If was naked and his /her privy parts were seen a secret of him/her will reveal or infamy on the way.
Nakedness for honest people means a goodness but for dishonest people means
infamy.
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,

it has been a week,nothing financial has happened ,but i came out as LGBT to a friend and did reveal a secret by doing so. it went well and he was accepting.
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:23 pm

10/21/2018 i dreamed i was being chased by a angry mob of religious fanatics that wanted to kill all the LGBT people,i ended up at a dead end with a fence in front of me,a brick wall to my left ,the mob behind me,and to my right a giant tank of water. the i realized i was dressed as one of the Water tribe(avatar:the last airbender).i turned on the spicket and water pored out of the tank. i used the water to make ice and freeze the angry mob up to there ankles. then i used the water to cut through the fence. i then found a container on the other side and grab as much water as i could carry and ran away. after that i woke up.
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:54 pm

why separate threads ???

so you get separate comments for them ..

and you can concentrate on each dream .. rather then piling them all into one big thread ..

but well .. its your choice ..

and .. you've already done so ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby nekogal » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:51 pm

@aussie_muscian having them all in one place makes it easier when i show my therapist/psychologist my dreams at her office.

10/22/2018 last night i had 2 dreams first i dreamed i went to my high school art class(i graduated a long time ago,9/11 was during my sophomore year ) and instead of painting i model for them nude. i felt completely claim and relaxed while doing so. then i was woken up briefly.(i am prefacing this dream by telling you i am not bisexual or heterosexual in my waking life ) later i dreamed that i had sex with a man not only that but in the dream i was a dominatrix.(something i did not even know existed until relatively recently)i was wearing red leather lingerie and i had him handcuffed to the bed riding on top of him dripping a wax candle onto his chest. lastly i woke up both aroused and confused simultaneously .
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby aussie_musician » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:08 pm

are you a naturist or something ???

or have some sort of .. er ... tendencies towards .. er .. not wearing clothes or something ???

thats what i get from your above couple of dreams ..

i dunno ..

this is causing me to :lol: internally ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby nekogal » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:13 am

10/23/2018 last night i dreamed i was in a fancy upscale building at a dinner party(we apparently rented access to the place) , things are interrupted when someone vandalized a part of the building with graffiti . the owner of the building ordered his private security to detain everyone at the party indefinitely until he return from a 2 day trip and he would call the cops when he returned. not all of the people detain by his rent-a-cop goons are okay with this,and someone throws a punch. we are on the ground floor in the building with a gigantic plaza in the middle that has a large water fountain. i am dress like a member of the water tribe(Avatar :the last airbender) and i use waterbending to freeze the guards in place with ice up to their knees until the real cops can get there. i wake up as the police arrive.
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:56 am

10/24/2018 last night i had a self-interpreting dream. if you dream about being hungry and wake up hungry it is obvious what the dream means. same thing for thirst or needing to find a bathroom. nothing of significance
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:37 am

10/25/2018 in my dream i was at a playground pushing a kid on a swing and i was arrested for child endangerment for pushing the kid over a 90 degree angle,apparently the law changed to make pushing a kid too high on a swing a crime.
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Weirdogirl127 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:40 am

This is a reply to the hunger one. That reminds me of one time when I was still growing up, I had a dream about sitting on the toilet and peeing. When I woke up, I found that I wet the bed. That was the only time I remember wetting the bed. That’s a warning for those who find themselves on the toilet in a dream. If you do, wake up before you pee! It might not actually be a dream after all!
Weirdogirl127
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby nekogal » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:33 am

10/26/2018 i dreamed i was shopping, the first store i went to refused to sell me anything and the owner said he does do business with my kind. the next store was very different i bought a purple midi length skirt,a matching jacket,a white blouse,and some knee high black boots. an i looked good in that outfit. before i left the store a woman there(fellow customer not employee) began to flirt with me. (she was not the woman from my previous dreams this girl is of European/Caucasian skin tone) then i realize she is literately a succubus, she has demon horns on her head jetting out of her dark black hair,a pair of bat wings she uses to fly just above the ground,a tail with a spade on the end,and has a combination of goat like hoofs and high heels for feet. she is wearing a very tight tank top and daisy duke shorts.i tell her i am in a relationship and that i am not interested ,that does not deter her at all she ask me to bring my girlfriend so the three of us can have "fun" together.she is clearly turned on as her shorts start to look moist. i tell her no that i'm a Christian and that my wife and i don't do that kind of thing(i don't have a wife in real life yet). she sticks out her snake like tongue at me and sneers at me. i walk out of the store leaving her behind then i woke up.
Last edited by nekogal on Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:33 am

10/27/2018 no dream
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:41 am

10/28/2018 last night i dreamed i was shopping for lingerie . i bought a purple bra and panty set with a matching garter belt and stockings . i woke up after leaving the store.
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:38 am

10/29/2018 last night i dreamed i was in a war fighting Nazis and their new allies reptilian space aliens. we were trying to stop them from taking our postilion on top of a cliff. eventually we ran out of ammo and they were still coming. i took a flagpole(the kind used in mountain climbing with a sharp point on the end to dive into the ground) and shoved it through the right eye socket of a Nazi about to reach us sending him plummeting down and taking 2 of his buddies with him(a 80 to 90 foot drop). i woke up as reinforcements arrived with more ammo and a flamethrower.
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby adamsands » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:27 am

ever dreamed of running in slow motion? and there is a killer running towards you? :ecstatic: :ecstatic: :ecstatic:

https://weedrepublic.com/blogs/strains/gorilla-glue-4-cannabis-strain-everything-you-need-to-know
adamsands
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby nekogal » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:52 am

adamsands wrote:ever dreamed of running in slow motion? and there is a killer running towards you? :ecstatic: :ecstatic: :ecstatic:

https://weedrepublic.com/blogs/strains/gorilla-glue-4-cannabis-strain-everything-you-need-to-know

no i have not.
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:01 am

10/30/2018 last night i dreamed i was a acrobat walking a tightrope in a circus in front of a huge audience(also my skin was a different color than real life in the dream i was albino),after my first time walking across i went back across upside-down walking on my hands. the i carried a chair with me halfway across balanced it on the rope and then climbed onto the chair and balanced upside-down on one hand on top of it. lastly after getting off the chair and carrying it the rest of the way across i was given a pole to help balance me and the net beneath me was cut. i walked across on last time then took a bow before a cheering audience. then i woke up.
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:03 am

10/31/2018 last night i dreamed i was playing a Legend of Zelda video game(of the 16-bit SNES variety) with a co-op feature were the other player was Link and i was princes Zelda. and we fought are way through a maze like dungeon with me shooting monsters with arrows(in here before arrow to the knee joke) . we made it to the lower right hand corner of the map and had to fight this enormous red naked demon monster man(he was censored down there) i traded weapons with Link (I got a shield and sword) and I tore him up rather brutally then we exited the dungeon and i woke up.
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:29 am

11/1/2018 last night i dreamed i went outside in public nude. breast,vagina,and butt exposed and was not ashamed or embarrassed.i remember getting unconformable looking stares from people who seems angry with me but i did not care what they thought.
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:16 am

the last one is a recurring dream this is the 3rd time
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:50 am

11/2/2018 last night i dreamed i was on a stage in a political debate(i was apparently running for elected office) and i clearly was the winner of the debate and wipe out my opponents and i did it naked everyone else had cloths but i was nude and it did not bother me at all. i made my opposition look like complete idiots and got a standing ovation from the audience at the end. after i walked off the stage i woke up.

11/3/2018 no dream

11/4/2018 last night i dreamed about a teenage boy trying to enter a trading card game tournament ,only to have his mother show up and take his deck away from him toss it into the crowd yelling free cards for anyone who wants them. people grabbed his entire deck except one or two cards he saved and ran off with them.he told her she just threw away $1200 worth of cards.he was sitting at a table alone later being sad and dejected and i came up to him and gave him one of my decks of cards and all the cash in my purse and told him to go enter the tournament anyway and that he was legally a adult and she could not stop him. then the mother angry with me asked me why i did that and i explained to her that i knew the owner of the store and she would not be allowed in until after the tournament and that i knew what it was like to have a awful mother. she protested and said she loved her son,and i asked her if she really loved him or just the idea of what she wanted him to be in her mind. then my wife(the woman from many previous dreams) show up and told me she had to leave and would be back as soon as she could,i kissed her goodbye. and the mother had a look on her face of shock and disgust that i was a lesbian.i then told her that if she actually loves her son she should be more accepting or else her son would end up like me and glad that his mother is dead.she walked away angry and i woke up.(i glad my actual mom is dead in my waking life having a narcissist for a mom is a nightmare)
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:26 am

11/5/2018 last night i dreamed i was having a debate about whether the earth was round or flat and i was arguing for the flat earth side! at the end I won with evidence that proved the earth was flat.
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:52 am

11/6/2018 no dream
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:04 pm

11/7/2018 i had a dream last night about library full of books where i was doing research. i was woken up abruptly and i can't remember the rest
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:42 am

11/8/2018 last night i dreamed friends of mine were being held in jail for something they did not do(the friends in the dream were Chibiusa and Hotaru from SailorMoon and they were in a lesbian romantic relationship),i offered to bail them out by my money was refused they would neither let me see the prisoners nor tell me what the charges against them were.in the dream as was dressed like a member of the water tribe(avatar the last airbender) and had waterbending powers . the jail was next to the beach i used waterbending to cause the tide to go over the rocky shore and flood the jail,so they began to evacuate the prisoners. then because it was a full moon i used bloodbending to force one of the guards to release my two friends handcuffs. we then ran away and escaped with a nearby hot air balloon and i used waterbending to make a wall of ice to stop the people chasing us. after we began to fly away in the balloon i woke up.
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:10 pm

note i have had the waterbending theme appear 3 times in the last month.
the previous 2 examples were 10/21/2018 and 10/23/2018
what does manipulating water in a dream mean?
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:30 pm

11/9/2018 no dream
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:58 pm

11/10/2018 last night i had a nightmare that i was outed as lesbian to my entire family. and my father rejected me and cut me completely out of his life,and then the rest of my family cut me off too.
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:30 pm

sorry i haven't posted in a while i had Internet connection issues.

11/11/2018 last night i had a nightmare i was a kid again,1st or 2nd grade age and i was a boy in the dream(i'm MtF transsexual i transitioned a long time ago i thought i was asexual until i started having crushes on girl after i started hormone therapy and i am always female in my dreams unless i specifically note otherwise) and i was approached by a large dog, it began barking and i tried to run away but it chased me down and bit my arm. i then pinned me to the ground and began to bite into me harder and i screamed for help but no one hear or attempted to help me. i woke up shaking in fear.(i had bad experiences with dogs as a child but nothing that awful).

11/12/2018 last night i dreamed about smoking cigarettes (i am a non-smoker in fact i can't stand the smell of them) in the dream i was trying to smoke them secretly and hide it but i was caught by nurse joy(pokemon) and she gave me a clearly disapproving look. then i woke up

11/13/2018 last night i dreamed i was a preacher at a church preaching about the garden of eden in Genesis,and i gave the whole sermon while completely nude. i was not only not embarrassed but proud to be naked. after the sermon ended with a prayer i woke up after the amen.
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:40 am

11/14/2018 last night i dreamed i caught my younger brother in the living room having sex with a blond girl i have never met before(i live with him and my grandmother while i am going to college ). after a awkward moment or so she starts to put her cloths back on and we talk and i try to get to know her. then 2 of her friends show up then they tell me they are all going to a party(they invite me to go with them) and me, her and her friends change cloths in the living room while my brother goes in his bedroom to change. after we leave the house i woke up.
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:54 am

11/15/2018 last night i remember dreaming of helping my grandmother carry groceries inside the house after she returned home from the store.(i have to do this a lot she can't carry heavy stuff in herself as she has gotten older[she was born Jan.11, 1925] but at least she can still drive and go places by herself) as i was finishing up i was woken up by my grandmother who had just come back from the grocery store in real life.
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:57 am

11/18/2018 last night i dreamed i was a vampire and i killed a dozen or more members of the KKK.after the last one died i woke up
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:49 am

from now onward if a date has no dream entry assume it means i have no dream that i remember
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:00 am

11/20/2018 last night i dreamed of collecting comic books. i collected teentians,supergirl,witchblade(i never collected that comic before but i liked the anime version),what if,sailormoon,various lesbian romance stories(bloom into you,girlfriends,citrus,etc.) and a few others which i can't remember the title names. after i left the comics shop i woke up.
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nekogal » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:59 am

11/22/2018 last night i dreamed my mom turned into a xenomorph (aliens) and i shoved her out of a airlock in a spaceship.after i killed her i woke up. btw for those who don't know my mother had Narcissistic Personality Disorder and was incapable of showing empath to other human beings(my dad was normal as was the rest of my extended family). i am glad my mother is dead. we had a boss-subordinate relationship like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGc-7Q34UvM
nekogal
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Next

Return to General Dream Discussion