Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

About my mother?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

About my mother?

Postby Ivey_Mom » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:49 am

I'm wheel-chairing my mother (who is dead) around, she's very sick. We're at a store, (hobby craft one?) she wheels off by herself, and I hear her cry for help, she's on the floor, she fell off her wheelchair. I'm trying to help her up but I can't. She keeps saying she's going and she's sorry. No.. It's me saying I'm sorry. I pick her up with help from a faceless stranger. We do her hair and makeup, she looks so old but alive. I wake up.
Ivey_Mom
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: About my mother?

Postby MissWong » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:08 am

Has your mother passed away IRL, or is still alive but possibly ill? Trying to understand if this involves or past or your present day. Wheeling someone in a wheelchair, doing their hair and makeup and helping them off the floor when they fall all involves caring for and helping another, in this case another you love. You want to do right by them, make it all okay. Possibly a dream about letting go and acceptance.
" I tried to cook something from scratch... and ended up summoning a demon"
MissWong
Ting-Ting
Ting-Ting

Postby Ivey_Mom » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:11 am

My mother has been dead for over a year (it says so in the beginning).
Ivey_Mom
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby MissWong » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:02 am

Okay, Ivey.. I understand now, I was not sure if you meant she was deceased in the dream or in real life) Dreams of deceased loved ones, especially of parents or deceased children I think are visitation dreams( personally). As I told you in my previous post ( help you let go and gain acceptance) these dreams are to let us feel closer to the one who has died and lets us grieve and deal further with their loss in our lives. Your mom even told you she was sorry to you that she had to go away, she wants you to accept and move on from any grief, still hold her in your heart and memory though. In your dream, you did your best for your help, and she understood that. If this dream and your loved one had an agenda with this dream I feel it was to help you come to peace with their passing. I hope others can chime in and help you out if they feel anything different to my assessment.
Oh, also a face stranger you mentioned in your dream that helped you with your mother.. did you feel you might have known them? They could have also represented you, a part of yourself or if religious the Holy Spirit as well. Hope this helps some.
" I tried to cook something from scratch... and ended up summoning a demon"
MissWong
Ting-Ting
Ting-Ting

Postby Ivey_Mom » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:33 pm

Thank you very much, I think it did.
Ivey_Mom
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:01 pm

She was sick means she needs your charities for her soul sake,
Or reciting some holy books for her sake,
Or visiting her tomb and reciting holy books,
You will do something for her.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion