Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A few of my recurring dreams

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

A few of my recurring dreams

Postby PhxAuntie » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:37 pm

I have a few dreams that occur often. One of them is that I park my car somewhere and when I go to look for it, I can't find it. Sometimes I'm in a parking lot, sometimes just on the street. Sometimes the parking lots are familiar (like the old Rite Aid or Super Fresh parking lot near where I used to live). Another dream is that I am at my childhood home, but each time I open a door it isn't the room it should be. Another is that I have to used the bathroom and when I walk in to what should be a bathroom, it's full of stalls (rows and rows of them), but they either don't have doors, only have half doors so that only your top half is covered; and all of the toilets are overflowing and/or have no toilet seats. Any advice on any of these would be appreciated. Thanks!
PhxAuntie
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion