Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Really scary recurring dream, need help interpreting please!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Really scary recurring dream, need help interpreting please!

Postby ll777 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:53 pm

Ok so I'm a 23 year old female (if that matters) and at the beginning of this year I had a dream that I was trying to rescue a group of women from a brothel where they were being held against their will in a small somewhat messy house and the people that were running it were my best friend's family, all I really remember is hiding my phone under a couch when they were taking everyone's cellphones so that I could call the police once I got the chance, after I called them there was like this time skip and I was running down a dark street with my friend and then running through a city and there were gunshots and explosions and just all around chaos happening.

In the second one it was the same premise except the house was HUGE, super high tech and secluded in the woods and I was basically going in undercover but I think I got caught because I remember being forced to watch my best friend be sexually assaulted right in front of me and not being able to do anything about it because her entire family was surrounding me, and her mom was taunting me and there was a guy there who was trying to rescue all of the girls as well but he hadn't been found out yet and I had my phone but couldn't call the police because I couldn't get away from her family and I didn't remember the address and then it suddenly started all over again from the very beginning and I made sure to get the address and I kept repeating it in my head but I'm not sure if I ever got the chance to call the police before there was a time skip and I was a different person with a different family and I was fighting with my siblings.

These dreams worry me, I've never had recurring dreams and it made me feel so weird once I woke up and the second one was 10x more intense than the one before.

It'd be great to hear some interpretations of these dreams.
ll777
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Really scary recurring dream, need help interpreting ple

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:42 am

For the first one running away if you did not scream means you will receive a happiness,
Dark street means you will be thoughtful or wandering in a matter ,
Entering a city means searching for a belief,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Really scary recurring dream, need help interpreting ple

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:10 pm

do you have a tendency of helping other people ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion