Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Forced to Accept Death

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Forced to Accept Death

Postby Havax » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:12 am

As I was drifting asleep last night, I found myself driving my car up a mountain road, on the side of a cliff. Before I knew it, a sharp turn came up and I was driving way to fast to make the turn; I don't think I even attempted too. Instead, I flung my wheel to the side, so my collision with the guard rail would be from the side, instead of head on. I remember hoping my windows wouldn't shatter. As I hit the rail, my car flipped over the side of it and fell of the cliff.

As I was falling, my car didn't spin, it remained level. I remember looking down at the tops of these massive pine trees trying to figure out a way I can survive this. After I realized that wasn't possible, I started thinking, "This can't be real, there's no way this is happening, I must've fallen asleep in my car, SOMETHING," searching my memories to no avail. I was scared. Once the reality of it took place, I realized I had to accept it, and accept I was going to die. One of the worst feelings I've ever felt flooded me, and I knew I just had to deal with it. There was nothing I could do.

Then I woke up, lying in my bed.
Havax
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Forced to Accept Death

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:46 am

Your car means your work, Going up a mountain means achieving a wish/goal at work.
Just near the goal you will lose it and will not achieve that.
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion