Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Utterly confused at very pretty dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Utterly confused at very pretty dream

Postby redmage1626 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:48 am

heya guys! i'm really confused with my dream last night. it was in a city, in a crossroads with overhead train tracks that cross each other. i was inside a coffee shop, working from behind the counter. i look up to a floor-to-ceiling window and look out of it, and i see my girlfriend (girlfriend in the waking world) out of it, waiting outside the shop. from inside i was gushig really hard at her and was feeling like a little kid crushing on someone.

can anybody help me with the interpretation on this?
redmage1626
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Utterly confused at very pretty dream

Postby Vos » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:52 pm

Dear Dreamer,

To understand dreams we can work with the method of free association. Basically we can try to find the different elements in the dream and see what memories or thoughts they bring up.

If you have any spontaneous thoughts at the Content of this dream, then feel free to share them. I would at least like to ask a few questions:

What are the Advantages and disadvantages of Trains?

What´s coffee, why do People drink it?

Do you work in a coffeeshop in real life? If so, what are your experiences with this?

Could you give a short character Portrait of your girlfriend, consisting of three positive, and three negative aspects?

I don´t understand your description "gushing really hard at her". Could you Elaborate on this?

Could you explain me the concept of a crush, as if I had never heard of the concept?

What´s the difference between a Little kid crushing on someone, and you?

If your in the mood for it, make a nice poetic title for the dream!

I´m looking Forward to hear your associations. Hopefuly we can work this out.
Vos
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion