Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

MUM SNEAKING IN BED WITH ME???

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

MUM SNEAKING IN BED WITH ME???

Postby allimac93 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:43 am

Hello everybody
I am puzzled about a dream I had last night, trying to find out what that means....
I'll give a bit of context:
I am a girl, I'm 25, I live with my parents. They are lovely but they are waaay to much present in my life: they keep an eye on EVERYTHING I do.
I have dated a guy since few months, he is a bit of a commitment phobe and I knew this from the beginning: we had been friends for 1 year before we started to actually date; the fact is that we don't date very often, and I honestly would like something more. Not my family nor our shared friends know about this relationship.
Now, the dream: I was sleeping in a double bed with this boy I am dating; while I was asleep, my mum sent him away and she sneaked into bed with me. When I woke up I saw my mum sleeping next to me, and I saw that my boyfriend was sleeping in a single bed not far away. I got angry to my mum asking her why she kicked him away. END
I hope you can help me, and sorry for my english, I'm not mother tongue
allimac93
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: MUM SNEAKING IN BED WITH ME???

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:47 pm

If dreamt someone was sleeping on a bed means she will receive some dignity but she is
far from religion because being asleep means a neglect.

Some interpreters say sleeping for a feared person means safety and for a dead person
means forgiveness and for an ill person means curing also for a jailed person means
freedom.
Please update when you both received some dignity and had a problem solved.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby allimac93 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:35 am

Thank you Varzandeh, any other replies/suggestions?
allimac93
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Vos » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:48 am

Dear Dreamer,

To understand a dream, it might be good to ask a few questions to get a background, why you dreamed this, and what the dream symbols mean to you personally. These questions might sometimes be a bit simple; the point for me is not that I would not be able to make my OWN answer to these questions, the point it: what are your personal thoughts and associations with the dream elements. If you are willing to work with this dream, then.... (PS: I can work in French, German, Dutch and English)

What is the reason people sleep together?

Can you give a short character portrait of your mother with a few positive and a few negative aspects?

Can you give a similar kind of character portrait of your boyfriend?

What´s the purpose of a bed - why do people specifically sleep in a bed?

Can you imagine a reason your mother would sneak in bed with you? If not - then try to use your fantasy!

What is a relationship and what are they good for?

Could you make a fitting title for this dream?
Vos
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion