Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Bushes, snakes... kids... Varzandeh?????

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Bushes, snakes... kids... Varzandeh?????

Postby Yabbadabba123 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:43 am

This morning I dreamt I was working and seeing infant children and I had a little baby girl in my hand and she was so cute I was kissing her but then I accidentally but her and I was scared I’d get in trouble for that... then I I saw my ex and He had what looked like dried tears on his face except the tears were red and appeared to be cause by some sort of juice...I told him to go clean his face in the bathroom ... then my kids were playing near a set of bushes but there were green snakes hiding in the bushes... eventually the snakes came out and they were so long... they didn’t reach my kids bc I told the kids to run and they got away... but then I was passing by a set of sofas that the bushes were behind.. I was trying to sneak away from the snakes but both canes out and trapped me and just as I was going to push them away my son Woke me up.

Please interpret Varzandeh????
Yabbadabba123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Bushes, snakes... kids... Varzandeh?????

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:52 pm

A little girl means a happiness or curing an illness on the way.
Snakes are hidden enemies apparently friends, they will be jealous.
Please update in a few days to a few weeks.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion